• Playwire Ad Area

Strength in Diversity - Penn State - it's a wonderful thing!

Jimmy Cinnabon

I am not stating my preferences as to crunchy or creamy on a public forum, however I think the greater challenge can be in finding good taste without a lot of extra sugar and separation of oil, and a good texture etc

I have to tip the cap to Wegmans organic - both crunchy and creamy (but not saying which is my favorite) as they execute very well.   Most of my dogs like it too!

Of course, I am probably in no posiiton to lecture Mr. P B on such things and everyone has their favorites.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Jason Bryant said:

Old Dominion had 8 wrestlers of color in their starting lineup when the AD dropped the sport. One of which is now at ASU. Some people can get uptight talking about diversity and always "making race a topic," but when college presidents want to beat the drum about first generation college students and their acceptance of all types, then they cut the most racially diverse team on a campus, you can best bet they don't want to hear about that. ODU's president has yet to reply to me about his predecessor allowing that to happen.

Wrestling is for everyone. All shapes, all sizes, all colors. We really do embrace that in a lot of ways. There's still some stereotypes and tropes that exist in the sport that get repeated too often, mainly out of laziness. There are still groups looking to do things no one who looks like them have ever done, or most recently, like Tamyra Mensah-Stock, became the first to do. Our differences make us unique. Our differences also bond us. No matter how good or bad we were, we are wrestlers, right? 

Don't you mean "the institution in Norfolk?"

2 hours ago, LJB said:

i mostly identify as hillbilly...

20 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I'm unfamiliar with the concept

Wkn & LJB both failed Punctuation class in Jr high, else it just wasn't taught in Hillbilly English?   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

Wkn & LJB both failed Punctuation class in Jr high, else it just wasn't taught in Hillbilly English?   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

where i come from JR High is reserved for only those who are good at that learning stuff...

and...

chuck norris' aunt by marriage was my 5th grade english teacher...

true story...

i don't do grammar...

GRAMMAR DOES ME!!!!!!!

wait a minute...

nevermind...

Edited by LJB
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, LJB said:

texture fluidity is a thing mister...

be careful...

you are about to cross a line...

Bi-Textural.  I guess it's a thing when it comes to Peanut Butter.  Now, does Mr. PB Fluid do the jelly mixed in WITH the peanut butter all in the same jar?!?  Truly a no boundary fully diversificated, equitated, and inclusivated PB connoisseur?

About the line crossing thing:  sometimes one stays perfectly still and the lines are the things that move.  The lines cross me without me doing, saying, or changing a single thing.

1 minute ago, Lipdrag said:

Bi-Textural.  I guess it's a thing when it comes to Peanut Butter.  Now, does Mr. PB Fluid do the jelly mixed in WITH the peanut butter all in the same jar?!?  Truly a no boundary fully diversificated, equitated, and inclusivated PB connoisseur?

About the line crossing thing:  sometimes one stays perfectly still and the lines are the things that move.  The lines cross me without me doing, saying, or changing a single thing.

mixing the jelly and the PB is like a german "art" film...

and i agree...

the lines are shifty at best...

keep a close eye on those little buggers...

52 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

An abomination. 

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge