• Playwire Ad Area

Make up your mind, Patrick!

BigRedFan

Just now, Mr. PeanutButter said:

So this is what the coaching staff meant when they talked about a "modified" weigh-in schedule 

Possibly. Maybe they thought with him at 133, they could win both 125/133 to try and win the dual. Couldn’t be sure either way. Just would hope he’s a full go at NCAAS for making weight. Can’t be easy making 125 multiple days in a row at this point. 

3 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Glory has zero chances of losing to any 125 other than Lee wh will easily bonus him 

Agree with Vak, depends on who he gets Friday morning.  He's probably a bigger favorite in the semi than the quarter.  

Which is why I've said that he prefers 125, where he should win a semi (assuming he's not a 4 or 5 seed) as opposed to 133, where he should lose a semi.

Then although he has way worse odds (understatement) in the 125 final than the 133 semi, he's at least wrestling on Saturday night and he has some kind of chance if Lee blows all his knees and his shoulders and his elbows and his wrists out in that match or the night before. 

Or if they disqualify Lee for being a cyborg not a human. Watching his matches is becoming like watching the Terminator.  He comes out, assesses the threat, makes a quick judgment about what to do, and then kills unmercifully.  The Purdue match is no exception. It's like he got shot with a cannon and knocked down and then just got right back up and immediately killed the human interloper.

• Fire 1

12 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Glory has zero chances of losing to any 125 other than Lee wh will easily bonus him 

Obviously he would need to put him on his back to do that (probably needs to put him on his back to win, period).  Glory said he's been working to counter Lee's top game for years, so I think he will be ready.  

19 minutes ago, ScarletKnight said:

Who?  Killian Cardinale?  

Even though he's lost a few times recently, I think Barnett would be his hardest matchup.  

Cardinale, Courtney, McKee, Barnett are all possible quarters for him (although we all know McKee will lose first round and wrestle back for third) and I think all are very tough for a sucked out Glory.  GLory is the better wrestler than all of them, but it will depend on the weight cut how tough that match up for him is.

• Fire 1

52 minutes ago, ScarletKnight said:

Obviously he would need to put him on his back to do that (probably needs to put him on his back to win, period).  Glory said he's been working to counter Lee's top game for years, so I think he will be ready.  

So has every 125 pounder. There is no countering cyborg Lee’s top game

• Fire 1

43 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Cardinale, Courtney, McKee, Barnett are all possible quarters for him (although we all know McKee will lose first round and wrestle back for third) and I think all are very tough for a sucked out Glory.  GLory is the better wrestler than all of them, but it will depend on the weight cut how tough that match up for him is.

haha at mckee