• Playwire Ad Area

Howe

Mojo44

1 hour ago, Mojo44 said:

I watched the Northwestern vs Iowa dual on replay today.  Where is Andrew Howe coaching now? Only some talks about firing over vaccination in 21.

He wasn't fired. He left after the season last year, evidently because he was unhappy about what took place, even though NU gave him an exemption.

12 hours ago, Major Kong said:

He wasn't fired. He left after the season last year, evidently because he was unhappy about what took place, even though NU gave him an exemption.

Good for him.  Accepting anything other than a medically driven exemption is a violation of one's principles.  Accepting an exemption grants the argument that the underlying policy is valid.  NU (and most of academia) showed itself to be a tyrannical human rights abusing institution subjecting students and staff to medical experimentation.  Howe could not be associated with such a place.  Applause.

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, D3UC157 said:

We will not be Rick-Rolled. Good try.

Longest freestyle match I've ever seen.

Remember that one time USA Wrestling implemented overtime for the 2013 World Team Trials?
Kyle Dake and Andrew Howe went to war for nearly 14 minutes in an epic showdown.

• 6 months later...
1 minute ago, bnwtwg said:

They really will let anyone into this place nowadays.

As you look in the mirror.

Relax and breathe, my boy.. BREATH...

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

4 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Easy son.

Breathe my boy...BREATHE.  It'll all be ok. Need a should to cry on, my boy?

Gotta love someone who doesn't move on from twenty years ago, eh, friends?

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

57 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Breathe my boy...BREATHE.  It'll all be ok. Need a should to cry on, my boy?

Gotta love someone who doesn't move on from twenty years ago, eh, friends?

I was very much over my “twenty years ago” until I saw a new Mocco running amok and then? Yeah… flashbacks to ‘Nam when Charlie was foot sweeping me to hell. I’ve never been so happy that my kid not only isn’t the same age group but also that he doesn’t like wrestling and the Mocco bad man can’t hurt this family any more.

How’s the lawsuit going btw?

• Fire 1

i am an idiot on the internet

2 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

I was very much over my “twenty years ago” until I saw a new Mocco running amok and then? Yeah… flashbacks to ‘Nam when Charlie was foot sweeping me to hell. I’ve never been so happy that my kid not only isn’t the same age group but also that he doesn’t like wrestling and the Mocco bad man can’t hurt this family any more.

How’s the lawsuit going btw?

Is ya mad?  What are you trying to say,  and in which language are you trying to say it in!?  Lawsuit!? HUH?!

As we said in Minnesota,  yowza; someone ain't right upstairs, my friends. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

41 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

As we said in Minnesota,  yowza; someone ain't right upstairs, my friends. 

Does Minnysoto even have basketball?  Thought it was ice fishing, curling and puck whacking.  If there's no basketball, why the ban? 

9 minutes ago, ionel said:

Does Minnysoto even have basketball?  Thought it was ice fishing, curling and puck whacking.  If there's no basketball, why the ban? 

You're probably too young to have heard the saga of my name and where I've lived over the years.  Not sure I'll take it on again tonight.

It's not as "a-ha" as you may be anticipating.🙂

12 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

You're probably too young to have heard the saga of my name and where I've lived over the years.  Not sure I'll take it on again tonight.

It's not as "a-ha" as you may be anticipating.🙂

Is this Hoosiers? Gene Hackman, is that you?