• Playwire Ad Area

MSU vs Michigan

Mr. PeanutButter

1 minute ago, MPhillips said:

Apologies. I'll try to do better.

Saldate (MSU)(Michigan State University) beats Lewan (UM)( University of Michigan) in SV(Sudden Victory).

But where did Saldate go to high school and what allium is his hometown famous for producing.  Come on man.  What sort of play by play is this

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

Apologies. I'll try to do better.

Sorry, I probably came off dickish---didn't mean to.  Nothing on Track, nothing on any of the team pages, and I don't have B1G+......so difficult to know who is facing who.....or is that whom?

I do appreciate what you're doing. 

7 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

But where did Saldate go to high school and what allium is his hometown famous for producing.  Come on man.  What sort of play by play is this

I'm reminded here of the Parable of the Poisoned Arrow in Buddhism:

It's just as if a man were wounded with an arrow thickly smeared with poison. His friends & companions, kinsmen & relatives would provide him with a surgeon, and the man would say, 'I won't have this arrow removed until I know whether the man who wounded me was a noble warrior, a priest, a merchant, or a worker.' He would say, 'I won't have this arrow removed until I know the given name & clan name of the man who wounded me... until I know whether he was tall, medium, or short... until I know whether he was dark, ruddy-brown, or golden-colored... until I know his home village, town, or city... until I know whether the bow with which I was wounded was a long bow or a crossbow... until I know whether the bowstring with which I was wounded was fiber, bamboo threads, sinew, hemp, or bark... until I know whether the shaft with which I was wounded was wild or cultivated... until I know whether the feathers of the shaft with which I was wounded were those of a vulture, a stork, a hawk, a peacock, or another bird... until I know whether the shaft with which I was wounded was bound with the sinew of an ox, a water buffalo, a langur, or a monkey.' He would say, 'I won't have this arrow removed until I know whether the shaft with which I was wounded was that of a common arrow, a curved arrow, a barbed, a calf-toothed, or an oleander arrow.' The man would die and those things would still remain unknown to him.

• Fire 2

5 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Mich guy moving left, Mich St guy moving right, ref is watching, Mich guy pushes, Mich St guy steps forward, ref watching more, Mich guy backs up, Mich St guy goes forward, ref puts whistle in his mouth... but no whistle. Mich guy circles, Mich St follows. The crowd is electric.

• Fire 3

Cam Caffey dec. Brendin Yatooma in tiebreakers, 6-5
Probably should have been 2 Yatooma in SV but official waved it off resulting in UM losing a team point. Had already used their brick.
Caffey remains very confusing to watch.

That was a really ugly last period and OT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found the box finally

#3 Michigan 25 - #21 Michigan State 10
Jenison Field House – East Lansing, Mich.
125 | Jack Medley (MICH) dec. #25 Tristan Lujan (MSU) 6-3 | MICH 3-0
133 | #11 Rayvon Foley (MSU) major dec. #5 Dylan Ragusin (MICH) 12-4 | MSU 4-3
141 | #23 Cole Mattin (MICH) major dec. Jordan Hamdan (MSU) 11-3 |MICH 7-4
149 | #20 Chance Lamer (MICH) major dec. Peyton Omania (MSU) 10-2 |MICH 11-4
157 | #23 Chase Saldate (MSU) dec. #8 Will Lewan (MICH) SV-1, 3-1 |MICH 11-7
165 | #6 Cameron Amine (MICH) dec. Caleb Fish (MSU) 3-2 | MICH 14-7
174 | Max Maylor (MICH) dec. Ceasar Garza (MSU) 6-2 | MICH 17-7
184 | #9 Matt Finesilver (MICH) dec. #17 Layne Malczewski (MSU) 10-4 |MICH 20-7
197 | #15 Cameron Caffey (MSU) dec. Brendin Yatooma (MICH) TB-2, 6-5 | MICH 19-10 (TM Point Deduction on MICH – Lack of Control over Mat Area)
285 | #2 Mason Parris (MICH) fall over Ryan Vasbinder (MSU) 4:09 | MICH wins 25-10