• Playwire Ad Area

Southern Scuffle

MizzouFan01

Quoted from Mr.P-B (w/o the J): Daton Fix's ride is.... awful. Not to mention, he just grabbed the poor guy's sack

It may not please the fair play advocates, but Fix wrestled a smart match ( especially with Cal St Bakersfield's Rich consistently getting to he's feet on Fix... getting out when the match was well out of hand- barring a fanTASTical last sec miracle.)

D3

Edited by D3 for LU

10 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Daton Fix's ride is.... awful. Not to mention, he just grabbed the poor guy's sack

THANK YOU!  Our whole family was saying that.  He DEFINITELY pulled the 5-on-2 more than once, not to mention he got shot/driven out multiple times, then took Rich out SIX times, and ended with ZERO stall calls!  I mean, what are the refs even doing there?!?!?

• Fire 1

Just now, BigRedFan said:

Is it different than it used to be?  Serious question.

Don't know...  I guess it also depends on what you mean by "used to be" ... guys going back further than what you were thinking had far less matches... at the end of day, I am not really sure I care about the comparison.... Right now 6 months (or close ) is a very long season. I would rather see the season condensed into 4 months or less. IMO we would see less MIA. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

4 minutes ago, D3 for LU said:

It may not please the fair play advocates, but Fix wrestled a smart match ( especially with Cal St Bakersfield's Rich consistently getting to he's feet on Fix... getting out when the match was well out of hand- barring a fanTASTical last sec miracle.)

d3

Fair play has nothing to do with it (in my eyes). It was a boring match. I like RBY, but I was hoping for some spicyness in March. At this point in time, it appears like it will be up to Vito to shake things up a bit. 

• Fire 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Fair play has nothing to do with it (in my eyes). It was a boring match. I like RBY, but I was hoping for some spicyness in March. At this point in time, it appears like it will be up to Vito to shake things up a bit. 

I'm ALL for exciting matches, really... bring them on. I'm not being an advocate to young Mr. Fix, either. But still, he did what he did to put the "W" in his ledger.

(Hmmm, I do think that Rich may want to wear a cup w/ his athletic supporter, the next time he goes up against Fix.🤔)

D3

1 hour ago, Tigerfan said:

I think it popped out. Everyone was kinda freaking out a little. Then Pulliam got concussed, both our 184’s lost and failed to place, then our promising back up Hwt hurt his knee. Lone bright spot is Cam Steed, our back up 165. 

Then in Jacques fashion, another SV loss. At some point he has to win a SV match versus a decent opponent right? Bad showing from several Mizzou guys. 

8 minutes ago, Formally140 said:

No. I have plenty, you just want things to be like they used to and are annoyed coaches are adjusting 

8 minutes ago, Formally140 said:

No. I have plenty, you just want things to be like they used to and are annoyed coaches are adjusting 

9fa7e82156caf25f974d50040f93d912.gif

😁You can certainly say that, again!

D3

Edited by D3 for LU
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tigerfan said:

I think it popped out. Everyone was kinda freaking out a little. Then Pulliam got concussed, both our 184’s lost and failed to place, then our promising back up Hwt hurt his knee. Lone bright spot is Cam Steed, our back up 165. 

That is scary (eye popping out).  Better to be cautious about that one.  

Steed has been amazing today.  I didn't know anything about him going into the weekend.  

• Fire 2

50 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

That is scary (eye popping out).  Better to be cautious about that one.  

Steed has been amazing today.  I didn't know anything about him going into the weekend.  

No kidding, I guess getting thrashed by O’Toole daily has made him rise to the occasion, rather than demoralize and fade away. Dude flurries with such intensity and physicality. Fun to watch. 

• Fire 3

4 hours ago, Jax said:

THANK YOU!  Our whole family was saying that.  He DEFINITELY pulled the 5-on-2 more than once, not to mention he got shot/driven out multiple times, then took Rich out SIX times, and ended with ZERO stall calls!  I mean, what are the refs even doing there?!?!?

Seems like a great way to have the bottom wrestler decide to break one of your fingers.

Six gents did semi-slide MFF.  Also Jaxon Smith MFF to Surber.

Duck season is strong in the 'Holidays Premier Event' eh?

Lame.

Edited by nhs67

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me