• Playwire Ad Area

Drake Ayala should transfer

Jimmy Cinnabon

Really bizarre dynamic going on between Ayala and Lee, and the way the coaches are handling it (perhaps by not handling it) is strange to say the least.  Ayala's mom seems very unhappy about it.

Obviously the Brands and Iowa will do anything to appease Lee, so there's no winning for Ayala.  Likely he will be told to shut up and let Lee have his way.

• Haha 1

No option for Areola (or Lee) to go 133?:classic_huh:

Better yet,  them there UNI Panthers have a spot at 125 where he may fit. 

Edited by Ban Basketball
  • Haha 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

3 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Really bizarre dynamic going on between Ayala and Lee, and the way the coaches are handling it (perhaps by not handling it) is strange to say the least.  Ayala's mom seems very unhappy about it.

Obviously the Brands and Iowa will do anything to appease Lee, so there's no winning for Ayala.  Likely he will be told to shut up and let Lee have his way.

Is it true Carl has a room for the mom and Ayala in the basement?

5 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

I haven't seen any video or interviews of how this has been handled. Did I miss that part? 

If the issue is with Lee and his handling of the match and the situation, he's gone in 3 months. If later, when more info comes out, the issue is the program/coaches, then that's a different situation. I guess I'm old school in the fact that's it's never a bad thing to sit down with coaches or those involved and work it out like adults (if possible) rather than the default heading to the portal.  At least, that's one of many lessons I learned through the sport. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

If Drake is thinking of leaving then Drake is not who we thought he was. 

The same toughness in him that wanted that match is the same toughness that will keep him in Iowa. 

That being said, Drake needs to bump up to 33 and hit the weight’s because the strength difference between him and Lee was unbelievable.  Drake is tall and long and would be better if he used this red shirt year to bulk up. 

30 minutes ago, scorenomore said:

If Drake is thinking of leaving then Drake is not who we thought he was. 

The same toughness in him that wanted that match is the same toughness that will keep him in Iowa. 

That being said, Drake needs to bump up to 33 and hit the weight’s because the strength difference between him and Lee was unbelievable.  Drake is tall and long and would be better if he used this red shirt year to bulk up. 

The strength difference between Lee and anyone is unbelievable. He is one of the strongest 125s in a long time and he has functional strength to boot. I really feel sorry for opponents on the senior circuit once he unlocks the Dad Strength ability.

• Fire 1

i am an idiot on the internet