• Playwire Ad Area

Collegiate Duals: First Place

Wrestleknownothing

9 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

No one called you a fool. Neither did anyone call you a dancer. Yeah, someone did say your underhooks may have sucked but that was after you admitted you never used an underhook in your life so how is that an insult? It's simply a deduction based on your own statement.

You were, on the other hand, the first to resort to name calling, using "boy" in an obviously demeaning way. On that note, are you aware of the historical and cultural backdrop to that term and why it may, ah, not be kosher to throw around so lightly these days?

Edit: ah, I have been mistaken. Somebody did call you a dancer. But there shouldn't be any shame in that. Dancing is fun!

Learn to think for yisself and READ.

Please stop. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

7 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

What exactly should I be reading?

You asked a question about Hidlay's underhook. It was answered. What did I miss?

If you have something profound that you think people are missing, maybe better writing on your part is the answer?

Please make it stop. 

Anyone?

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

7 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

tap out. You scared or something?

I'm confused as to what your point was this entire time. Help a boy out

The very fact that you have to ask that, yet continue to pernt you fingers at me demonstrates my pernt all along.

READ, for God's sake!

4 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Read what, exactly? You're not saying anything. 

What initially got the villagers/sheep on me today? What efforts did I eventually take to get it to stop ( you're the lone holdout)?

3 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Can you show me the quotes? I can't find them

Thanks for proving my point,  and why you need to especially go away and stop.

Just now, Ban Basketball said:

Well,  you did say that my underhook probably sucked,  and that I was a "dancer." I boxed more than I rassled, so got used to being outside,  due to my long arms,  than inside. 

But, yes, I'm a fool,  you're brilliant. 

Awww I’m sorry I hurt your feelings.