• Playwire Ad Area

TPT/Braves121

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

After you do.  Or at least try to. 

If there is so much funding and programs for illegal immigrants you would think the republicans would have introduced bills to take away those programs. Or trump would have gotten rid of them during his term. Or he would at least campaign on ending these programs but he hasn’t so what does that say lol

Just now, braves121 said:

If there is so much funding and programs for illegal immigrants you would think the republicans would have introduced bills to take away those programs. Or trump would have gotten rid of them during his term. Or he would at least campaign on ending these programs but he hasn’t so what does that say lol

Tax dollars.  Fu:* you’re stupid. 

Posted (edited)

Tax dollars.  Fu:* you’re stupid. 

Hey where does the funding for the federal government come from? Tax dollars right?

Edited by braves121

Just now, JimmyBT said:

There here illegally and cost money.  More than they take in.  Therefore our taxes pay for them. 

But how are they costing money? What tax dollars are being used and in what capacity? To my understanding everything they receive is through legal means so republicans should introduce legislation to combat it right?

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, braves121 said:

But how are they costing money? What tax dollars are being used and in what capacity? To my understanding everything they receive is through legal means so republicans should introduce legislation to combat it right?

I’ve told you three times already. Prove “to your understanding” 

Edited by JimmyBT

2 minutes ago, braves121 said:

And tell me if they did how would it pass? 

Republicans control the house. Bring it to a vote and bring it to the senate. If the senate doesn’t pass you see on record who to vote out 

3 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Legal means or not we’re paying for them. 

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Doesn’t matter if it passes or not because it will show that politicians are actually trying to do something instead of theatre 

Republicans control the house. Bring it to a vote and bring it to the senate. If the senate doesn’t pass you see on record who to vote out 

I’m still waiting 

Doesn’t matter if it passes or not because it will show that politicians are actually trying to do something instead of theatre 

It’s a bullshit waste of time then. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Legal means or not we’re paying for them. 

The last admin had 4 years to change the laws so what can ya do you don’t get to pick where your tax dollars go when there’s legislation set in place 

Edited by braves121

2 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Wow...it's like watching someone trying to argue what the definition of "is" is....I think he got stupider camped in those tents...

No kidding.  But I’m having fun 

The last admin had 4 years to change the laws 

The current admin had two years of total control and allowed the border situation to implode. 

Just now, JimmyBT said:

The current admin had two years of total control and allowed the border situation to implode. 

Dems introduced border control legislation but trump told the GOP that he wants to run on the border even tho he hasn’t really laid out how to fix it

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, braves121 said:

The last admin had 4 years to change the laws so what can ya do you don’t get to pick where your tax dollars go when there’s legislation set in place 

So you’re finally agreeing that our tax dollars do fund them. Thx. 

Edited by JimmyBT

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Dems introduced border control legislation but trump told the GOP that he wants to run on the border even tho he hasn’t really laid out how to fix it

That was recently.  Biden could have done all that ANd more the first two years in office when he controlled the house and senate.  He chose NOT to until Trump said he was going to run on it as a platform.  🤦‍♂️ 

Edited by JimmyBT

That was recently.  Biden could have done all that ANd more the first two years in office when he controlled the house and senate.  He chose NOT to until Trump said he was going to run in it as a platform.  🤦‍♂️ 

Trump didn’t really come out on immigration until dems introduced the border bill but ok