• Playwire Ad Area

And just like that Joe Biden wants to debate. Getting desperate and it is only May!!!!

11 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

70S Banjo GIF

The Democrats have done more harm to their black constituents in the last 60 years than any other political group. Just listen to what Joe is saying in his speech. Everything he says others do the Democrats do times ten. That a sitting President would constantly stir up racial division to get elected is unforgiveable. 

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1

There are lots of pundits saying the Trump judge should end the charade and take it out of the jurors hands and just call it not guilty as the prosecution has not proven anything other than Trump is not a likeable character.  

There are lots also saying the prosecution is winning.   It doesn't look like that to me.   The star witness has been eviscerated.   His credibility a shambles with jurors audibly gasping at his cross examination.  

My take - Biden thought Trump would be caught unawares in June as he would be busy with the trial or the pokey.   The trial should be over by then.   I anticipate a not guilty verdict on the crimes such as they have been explained, which no one understands, not even the left media types.  

Trump may do his thing and everyone will hate him for it.   Or Biden may do his thing and this will be called elder abuse.   Trump should come out looking good if he can keep himself in check.   My guess is he won't.   He won the debates in 2020 but was so unlikable people thought Biden won.   It may be the same this time.  

mspart

• Bob 1

5 hours ago, Ohio Elite said:

Is there no bottom to this administration’s degeneracy?  The proIran administration, it’s been how long since they’ve said anything about American hostages, and deaths?

• Bob 1

15 hours ago, mspart said:

There are lots of pundits saying the Trump judge should end the charade and take it out of the jurors hands and just call it not guilty as the prosecution has not proven anything other than Trump is not a likeable character.  

There are lots also saying the prosecution is winning.   It doesn't look like that to me.   The star witness has been eviscerated.   His credibility a shambles with jurors audibly gasping at his cross examination.  

My take - Biden thought Trump would be caught unawares in June as he would be busy with the trial or the pokey.   The trial should be over by then.   I anticipate a not guilty verdict on the crimes such as they have been explained, which no one understands, not even the left media types.  

Trump may do his thing and everyone will hate him for it.   Or Biden may do his thing and this will be called elder abuse.   Trump should come out looking good if he can keep himself in check.   My guess is he won't.   He won the debates in 2020 but was so unlikable people thought Biden won.   It may be the same this time.  

mspart

"How the trial is going" seems to solely depend on who you're reading/watching.  As you alluded to at the beginning some are saying one thing and some are saying the complete opposite.  Kinda hard to gauge without actually being in the courtroom.  This is a perfect reason why these cases should be televised, so people at least have the option to see for themselves and not have to rely on slanted, agenda driven reporting, and we wouldn't have to worry about 'which side' the report was coming from...

23 hours ago, mspart said:

mspart

"Trump-appointed Judge takes Trump verdict out of jury's hands in his favor" is a political nightmare. This is why conflicts of interests should be avoided.

If the prosecution has failed to prove the allegation, then the judge has that prerogative.   It is called a directed verdict.   The judge can declare that the prosecution has not come close to prove the case.   All of the prosecution witnesses say Trump didn't do what the prosecution say he did.   Cohen is a pathological liar and admitted larcenist and perjurer.   How has the prosecution proved their case?   They haven't is the answer.   The judge could say he is making a directed verdict for such a farce of a trial or he can let it go to the jury.    In this case, the judge has repeatedly ruled for the prosecution and against the defense so he will let it go to the jury I believe.   The closing arguments will be very interesting to hear if indeed it does get that far.  

mspart

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, mspart said:

If the prosecution has failed to prove the allegation, then the judge has that prerogative.   It is called a directed verdict.   The judge can declare that the prosecution has not come close to prove the case.   All of the prosecution witnesses say Trump didn't do what the prosecution say he did.   Cohen is a pathological liar and admitted larcenist and perjurer.   How has the prosecution proved their case?   They haven't is the answer.   The judge could say he is making a directed verdict for such a farce of a trial or he can let it go to the jury.    In this case, the judge has repeatedly ruled for the prosecution and against the defense so he will let it go to the jury I believe.   The closing arguments will be very interesting to hear if indeed it does get that far.  

mspart

Has there ever been any Juror's that have been bribed or coerced into voting a certain way?   They will be going home for about 7 days or so. I am sure the word is out on which Juror or Juror's may need a little help in making their decision.

4 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

"Trump-appointed Judge takes Trump verdict out of jury's hands in his favor" is a political nightmare. This is why conflicts of interests should be avoided.

You mean like the judge Merchans daughter ?

• Bob 3

5 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

The longer these trials go on the better for the orange man 

• Bob 1