• Playwire Ad Area

Transfer Portal

nhs67

8 hours ago, nhs67 said:

For redshirts?  Both are the same year out of HS either way.

I thought both started at NU 2020 which didn't count. Last year Serrano started at 133 for NU and Haas redshirted. Serrano was redshirting this year. Next year both would be redshirt SO. 

8 minutes ago, aknipp said:

I thought both started at NU 2020 which didn't count. Last year Serrano started at 133 for NU and Haas redshirted. Serrano was redshirting this year. Next year both would be redshirt SO. 

2020 was cancelled Covid, 2021 didn't count.  RD So is correct.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

3 hours ago, aknipp said:

Nebraska pulled Serranos redshirt half way throught the year last year cuz there was just no answers. Alex Thompson is there as well

3 hours ago, aknipp said:

I agree but in a head to head (I think last year) Boo beat Serrano. 

You could be right. I know Serrano wrestled like 7 top 10 guys right out of the gate. He nearly beat Dryden.  But in wrestle offs Boo smoked Dryden and Burwick smoked Dryden. Dryden has not looked good, idk if he doesn't fit nebraskas wrestling style or what 

1 hour ago, jajensen09 said:

You could be right. I know Serrano wrestled like 7 top 10 guys right out of the gate. He nearly beat Dryden.  But in wrestle offs Boo smoked Dryden and Burwick smoked Dryden. Dryden has not looked good, idk if he doesn't fit nebraskas wrestling style or what 

Boo’s style doesn’t fit into any program lol. He’s like 6’2” wrestling 133

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, jajensen09 said:

Self-pin? Or was Serrano one of these individuals 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, de4856 said:

Anyone have any idea where AJ Ferrari is going to end up at? Providing he gets to go somewhere. 

I have nothing more than a weird hunch and a bad feeling he is going to SDSU. Hahn would have to make a deal with the devil for the Ferrari bros in hopes of raising the Jack Rabbits' profile thinking "he's going to be my Seth Gross, not my Andrew Long"

• Haha 2

i am an idiot on the internet

34 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

I have nothing more than a weird hunch and a bad feeling he is going to SDSU. Hahn would have to make a deal with the devil for the Ferrari bros in hopes of raising the Jack Rabbits' profile thinking "he's going to be my Seth Gross, not my Andrew Long"

Not a chance.  Damion doesn’t take short-sighted desperate risks.  You’re thinking of the previous coach that moved two states to the East.

• Fire 1
  • Haha 2

As an IL fan I appreciate the Wiscy drinking whiskey takes. But there's a dude named Amos and no way 1) they remove a senior world team member from the varsity squad, and 2) Amos or Ferrari bumps up to heavyweight.

Other than that, yes I agree Bono is an assclown who wouldn't think twice about bringing some Focus to Madison.

i am an idiot on the internet

18 hours ago, Gus said:

Boo’s style doesn’t fit into any program lol. He’s like 6’2” wrestling 133

And he was rumored to have wabted to ve a 125lber for the Huskers.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me