• Playwire Ad Area

Taylor presser

3 hours ago, Crotalus said:

Is it concerning at all that it seems like a number of the PSU wrestlers don't seem to like him? You'd think he'd be a mentor and someone they look up to, even if some of them would have compete against him.

Other than Brooks, who are you referring to here?

On 5/10/2024 at 9:48 PM, alliseeisgold said:

He gave cael the same amount of time as Jeff Jordan. LOL. 

The follow-up interview was a bit more revealing in regard to Cael and the PSU coaching staff.  It's clear that DT consulted with them before and after the OSU offer, and it was his close relationship with them and his ties to PSU that made it a difficult decision for him to accept the OSU offer.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFNOLq5wW8c&pp=ygUdZGF2aWQgdGF5bG9yIHByZXNzIGNvbmZlcmVuY2U%3D

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, Crotalus said:
10 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:
bo nickal

Starocci also made a pretty snarky and disrespectful tweet when Taylor left. I know he's a weird dude, but that's not something you do if you look up to the dude.

I think these are all good dudes, but they are in a room with people who want the same thing and are uber competitive, not the type of competitive that annoying girls brag about so they can be a jerk while losing at beer pong, the competitive that drags pretty much everyone into fixation and pettiness.

That's why I always push back on the NLWC fun dodgeball love filled mentorship haven idea...these elite clubs aren't entirely wholesome places. Though I should point out if looks like lee is in turkey with retherford, and Dake went out of his way to mention nolf was supoprtive when his dad died so I'm not claiming its all bad by any means.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

2 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

I think these are all good dudes, but they are in a room with people who want the same thing and are uber competitive, not the type of competitive that annoying girls brag about so they can be a jerk while losing at beer pong, the competitive that drags pretty much everyone into fixation and pettiness.

That's why I always push back on the NLWC fun dodgeball love filled mentorship haven idea...these elite clubs aren't entirely wholesome places. Though I should point out if looks like lee is in turkey with retherford, and Dake went out of his way to mention nolf was supoprtive when his dad died so I'm not claiming its all bad by any means.

"I am large. I contain multitudes. Walt Whitman" Michael Scott

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge