• Playwire Ad Area

No ID required. License to steal.

50 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

I can't explain everything to you. But two tiers of the justice system look at Jan 6th scam vs the Antifa riots or the document case. They bring charges against Trump but liberal Judge says Biden is too old and decrepit to stand trial, but he is Ok to run the country. 

I dunno man in reference rio the documents case the Trump indictment is pretty damning.  He lied to the feds tried to get his own lawyers to answer the subpoena telling them he didn't have any.  He had Walt Nauta move boxes to documents to hide them from his lawyers.  His lawyers found 30 some documents and according to Trump's lawyer's notes he still tried to convince him to not turn them over.  

I would think the main reason Trump was charged whilst they declined to prosecute Biden and Pence was the differing levels of corporation among the three.  Biden and Pence cooperated and turn the documents over.  Trump hid them and caused his attorney to file a false declaration. 

4 hours ago, braves121 said:

With your logic I have to assume you are also in the camp that gun control does not infringe on the 2nd amendment because the constitution contains no explicit right to own a “gun” or “firearm” correct?

bear arms

or did you think that meant go sleeveless?

or maybe arming bears?

but anyway

US v Miller '39: common to soldier of the day

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

bear arms

or maybe arming bears?

but anyway

With the language that the constitution is written in, arms could mean regular weapons such as swords. There is no explicit mention of the right own a gun or firearm like off the mat said there’s no mention of the explicit right to vote. Not sure why you cite the US Vs miller because that decision stated that some weapons are not permitted under the 2A 

Edited by braves121

22 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

bear arms

or maybe arming bears?

but anyway

It actually says the “right to bear arms”.  

that one is not all there. 

22 minutes ago, braves121 said:

With the language that the constitution is written in, arms could mean regular weapons such as swords. There is no explicit mention of the right own a gun or firearm like off the mat said there’s no mention of the explicit right to vote. Not sure why you cite the US Vs miller because that decision stated that some weapons are not permitted under the 2A 

Ummmmmm they had guns then. 🤦‍♂️ So bearing arms would include guns.  Good grief.   It’s pretty amazing how they were smart enough to word it to include things that hadn’t been invented yet. 

Edited by JimmyBT

7 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Ummmmmm they had guns then. 🤦‍♂️ So bearing arms would include guns.  Good grief.  

Let me Hold your hand through the reasoning i know it’s hard to have critical thinking. Off the mat said there’s no right to vote. I responded that there are amendments specially giving women and African Americans suffrage. However, he still maintains that there is no explicit text in the constitution saying that there is a right to vote, only things you can not deny voting. So with this logic I’m applying it to the 2nd amendment. I’m well aware there were guns. However guns believe it or not are referred to as firearms! Arms just means weapons like i said there is literally no definition of arms within the 2A.With the strict originalist mindset that offthemat uses you can use the same reasoning to claim that the 2A doesn’t explicitly say guns or firearm so it’s literally the same point he’s making lol 

Edited by braves121

5 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Let me Hold your hand through the reasoning i know it’s hard to have critical thinking. Off the mat said there’s no right to vote. I responded that there are amendments specially giving women and African Americans suffrage. However, he still maintains that there is no explicit text in the constitution saying that there is a right to vote, only things you can not deny voting. So with this logic I’m applying it to the 2nd amendment. I’m well aware there were guns. However guns believe it or not are referred to as firearms! Arms just means weapons like i said there is literally no definition of arms within the 2A.With the strict originalist mindset that offthemat uses you can use the same reasoning to claim that the 2A doesn’t explicitly say guns or firearm so it’s literally the same point he’s making lol 

That’s a lot of babble for you being wrong 

5 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Riveting counter points you really Changed my mind with that one you hit ur babble response quota for today with that one

Edited by braves121

8 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Do you care to explain what i said was wrong? Did i miss where the words “guns” and “firearms” were written down in the constitution?

14 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Riveting counter points you really Changed my mind with that one you hit ur babble response quota for today with that one

As you can tell you changed my mind about the same.  

12 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Do you care to explain what i said was wrong? Did i miss where the words “guns” and “firearms” were written down in the constitution?

You’re doing a great job of filling in for babble boy jr since he’s been away. Carry on !!!! 

Edited by JimmyBT

4 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

You’re doing a great job of filling in for babble boy jr since he’s been away. Carry on !!!! 

Since he has been away? You are literally replying to the other person right now on another thread are you ok? Too much lead in the paint chips today?

Edited by braves121

6 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Since he has been away? You are literally replying to the other person right now on another thread are you ok? Too much lead in the paint chips today?

Why don’t you tell me who that is because you’re clueless about whom I’m referring to. Maybe turn your pea sized brain on once in awhile. 

Edited by JimmyBT

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Why don’t you tell me who that is because you’re clueless about whom I’m referring to. Maybe turn your pea sized brain on once in awhile. 

Sorry that’s right you call anyone and anything you don’t agree with babble lol my bad it’s a nice buzzword for you

Edited by braves121

2 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Sorry that’s right you call anyone and anything you don’t agree with babble lol my bad it’s a nice buzzword for you

Sorry I reserve babble boy for a certain person.   May have to switch it to you though the way you’re making yourself look stupid. 

1 hour ago, JimmyBT said:

Sorry I reserve babble boy for a certain person.   May have to switch it to you though the way you’re making yourself look stupid. 

They could be one and the same.   But BB was always willing to start taunting like a 6 year old.   He was proud of being cisgender whatever that means. I think it means hetero but it wasn't catchy enough for the vagina hatters.  

• Bob 1

5 hours ago, braves121 said:

This is not critical thinking.  Puerile thinking, maybe, but not critical thinking.  But at least now you and Rasta know you don’t have a Constitutional right to vote and won’t embarrass yourselves by claiming you do, anymore. 

• Fire 1

On 4/29/2024 at 10:00 PM, braves121 said:

If someone is living here in America whether it be legally or illegally they pay sales tax that like you said goes to pay for city, county, and state operations I believe they should be able to vote in those elections because they are directly being taxed so they should be able to vote for representation. Some Homeless people do not have jobs and therefore do not pay federal income tax, should they not be able to elect federal officers even though they are citizens?

That’s if they buy something with the money they had.  Not when it’s given to them.  

22 hours ago, braves121 said:

yes, it could mean swords as well. but at the time, there were already pistols, muskets and cannon. 

so arms is all of those already available and  those that are coming. They weren't really that stupid.. or do you think they were.

and seeing you didn't understand what bear arms meant... it's no surprise you don't understand what came of US v Miller 

5 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

yes, it could mean swords as well. but at the time, there were already pistols, muskets and cannon. 

so arms is all of those already available and  those that are coming. They weren't really that stupid.. or do you think they were.

and seeing you didn't understand what bear arms meant... it's no surprise you don't understand what came of US v Miller 

How did you come to the consensus i don’t know what bear arms means? If I didn’t know why would i argue that the 2A allows weapons it’s just there’s mo verbiage regarding “guns” and “firearms”