• Playwire Ad Area

No ID required. License to steal.

4 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

I did. I also got the optional ballot bin (tank) extensions. It can hold over 5000 ballots.

Soon you will be able to fill a semi.    You can go to work for the Democrats Biden could probably drive it for you.

1 minute ago, Threadkilla said:

Soon you will be able to fill a semi.    You can go to work for the Democrats Biden could probably drive it for you.

The Democrats already have a fleet of ballot harvesting combines. I think Corn Pop is one of the operators. Oh wait . I think he might have been eaten by a cannibal.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Trump was definitely up by quite a bit.  I remember it vividly .  750,000 ballots was the number I heard. That doesn't mean that they used them all.  They had enough to win comfortably.

Maybe across the entire state of Pennsylvania, but I highly doubt he was ever up in the city/county of Philadelphia.  

1 hour ago, Threadkilla said:

I whole heartedly disagree.  I have never heard of ballot harvesting on the right.  I can show you hours of video evidence of people admitting to it being convicted of it, and getting out of jail and doing it all over again because the money's so good.  Look up the old project veritas stuff of ballot harvesting. 

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/woman-convicted-voter-fraud-scheme

That's an actual conviction.  Her husband she was harvesting votes for is a Republican.  

Did any of the project Veritas stuff lead to actual convictions?  I recall that postal worker in Erie, PA that initially said something fishy with postmarks but later recanted.

• Potato 1

2 minutes ago, fishbane said:

Maybe across the entire state of Pennsylvania, but I highly doubt he was ever up in the city/county of Philadelphia.  

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/woman-convicted-voter-fraud-scheme

That's an actual conviction.  Her husband she was harvesting votes for is a Republican.  

Did any of the project Veritas stuff lead to actual convictions?  I recall that postal worker in Erie, PA that initially said something fishy with postmarks but later recanted.

People were actually convicted prior to the PV report, I don't know if  there were any more arrests because they were working for the Dem's.  In Case you didn't notice, we have a two tiered justice system.

• Bob 1

8 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

It's both a republic and a democracy because a republican government elected by the people is a type of democracy. They are not mutually exclusive terms. I know this kind of nuance is hard for many of you.

I will go with a Constitutional Federal Republic. It seems to fit pretty well.  A Democracy is a government ruled according to the will of the majority. ( which we are not). Whatever you want to call our country it is in DIRE need of repair. 

• Bob 1

14 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Thanks for adding your face to my post. 

https://www.nytimes.com/article/voting-rights-constitution.html

“But the Constitution contains no explicit right to vote.“

With your logic I have to assume you are also in the camp that gun control does not infringe on the 2nd amendment because the constitution contains no explicit right to own a “gun” or “firearm” correct?

Edited by braves121

21 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

I will go with a Constitutional Federal Republic. It seems to fit pretty well.  A Democracy is a government ruled according to the will of the majority. ( which we are not). Whatever you want to call our country it is in DIRE need of repair. 

And how is that republic put in place?

Just now, Threadkilla said:

People were actually convicted prior to the PV report, I don't know if  there were any more arrests because they were working for the Dem's.  In Case you didn't notice, we have a two tiered justice system.

Here are examples of Republicans committing voter fraud in PA.  All are convictions.  So you can't say you've never heard of voter fraud by Republicans again.

"Robert Richard Lynn 

Registered Republican Robert Richard Lynn was charged with a third-class misdemeanor for using his deceased mother’s credentials to cast an absentee ballot for Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election. He was sentenced to six months probation and 40 hours of community service.

Francis Presto

Francis Presto of South Park, a registered Republican, requested and cast an absentee ballot on behalf of his deceased wife. He was charged with felonies for interfering with an election and unlawful use of a computer and a misdemeanor charge for forging a ballot. He was sentenced to a diversion program of 2 years and ordered to complete 250 hours of community service. His charges will be dropped upon completion of the terms of his diversion program.

Bruce Bartman

Bruce Bartman was charged with falsely registering for an absentee ballot on behalf of his deceased mother and his deceased mother-in-law in the 2020 general election. A registered Republican, he used his mother’s driver license number and the last four digits of his mother-in-law’s social security number to register them as Republicans in effort to cast fraudulent ballots for Donald Trump. Bartman cast an absentee ballot in his mother’s name, but did not obtain an absentee ballot for his mother-in-law. Bartman pleaded guilty to two felony counts of perjury and one misdemeanor count of illegal voting. He was sentenced to five years’ probation, is barred from voting in any election for 4 years, and is no longer eligible to serve on a jury.

Ralph Holloway Thurman

Registered Republican Ralph Holloway Thurman voted twice in the 2020 presidential election. After casting his vote, Thurman asked a poll worker if he could vote on behalf of his son, and when workers informed him that it was not allowed, he left the building. Later that day Thurman returned, disguised in a hat and sunglasses, and signed the poll book as his son, a registered Democrat. After casting the second ballot, pollsters recognized him, notified the judge of elections, but Thurman left before election officials could confront him. He pleaded guilty to one count of repeat voting, a felony. Thurman was sentenced to three years' probation and is barred from voting for four years as part of a negotiated plea deal."

All those came from the Heritage foundation's voter fraud database - https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud.  There are also plenty of entries for Democrats that have been convicted.  Where are these convictions or proof of election outcome changing levels of fraud by either side?  And what do you mean by a two tiered justice system?  What are the tiers?

32 minutes ago, fishbane said:

Here are examples of Republicans committing voter fraud in PA.  All are convictions.  So you can't say you've never heard of voter fraud by Republicans again.

"Robert Richard Lynn 

Registered Republican Robert Richard Lynn was charged with a third-class misdemeanor for using his deceased mother’s credentials to cast an absentee ballot for Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election. He was sentenced to six months probation and 40 hours of community service.

Francis Presto

Francis Presto of South Park, a registered Republican, requested and cast an absentee ballot on behalf of his deceased wife. He was charged with felonies for interfering with an election and unlawful use of a computer and a misdemeanor charge for forging a ballot. He was sentenced to a diversion program of 2 years and ordered to complete 250 hours of community service. His charges will be dropped upon completion of the terms of his diversion program.

Bruce Bartman

Bruce Bartman was charged with falsely registering for an absentee ballot on behalf of his deceased mother and his deceased mother-in-law in the 2020 general election. A registered Republican, he used his mother’s driver license number and the last four digits of his mother-in-law’s social security number to register them as Republicans in effort to cast fraudulent ballots for Donald Trump. Bartman cast an absentee ballot in his mother’s name, but did not obtain an absentee ballot for his mother-in-law. Bartman pleaded guilty to two felony counts of perjury and one misdemeanor count of illegal voting. He was sentenced to five years’ probation, is barred from voting in any election for 4 years, and is no longer eligible to serve on a jury.

Ralph Holloway Thurman

Registered Republican Ralph Holloway Thurman voted twice in the 2020 presidential election. After casting his vote, Thurman asked a poll worker if he could vote on behalf of his son, and when workers informed him that it was not allowed, he left the building. Later that day Thurman returned, disguised in a hat and sunglasses, and signed the poll book as his son, a registered Democrat. After casting the second ballot, pollsters recognized him, notified the judge of elections, but Thurman left before election officials could confront him. He pleaded guilty to one count of repeat voting, a felony. Thurman was sentenced to three years' probation and is barred from voting for four years as part of a negotiated plea deal."

All those came from the Heritage foundation's voter fraud database - https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud.  There are also plenty of entries for Democrats that have been convicted.  Where are these convictions or proof of election outcome changing levels of fraud by either side?  And what do you mean by a two tiered justice system?  What are the tiers?

So you find several individual instances of Rep.voter fraud on Heritage foundation website. Which I had already seen in reviewing voter fraud    Imagine a liberal rag reporting on liberal voter fraud.  I'm sure it can foun but you didn't offer any of the cases where people have video where people are stuffing mailboxes full with handfuls of votes which can't be all their deceased mothers.    And possessing more than your vote without a written affidavit. From the voter is illegal.  They identified one woman that was videotaped stuffing dozens of ballots In a mailbox in 2020.  She hasn't been charged.   Like I stated before you can find video of PV interviewing ballot harvesters.  

And like I said we have a two tiered justice system.  

• Bob 1

7 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

So you find several individual instances of Rep.voter fraud on Heritage foundation website. Which I had already seen in reviewing voter fraud    Imagine a liberal rag reporting on liberal voter fraud.  I'm sure it can foun but you didn't offer any of the cases where people have video where people are stuffing mailboxes full with handfuls of votes which can't be all their deceased mothers.    And possessing more than your vote without a written affidavit. From the voter is illegal.  They identified one woman that was videotaped stuffing dozens of ballots In a mailbox in 2020.  She hasn't been charged.   Like I stated before you can find video of PV interviewing ballot harvesters.  

And like I said we have a two tiered justice system.  

Why did you say "I have never heard of ballot harvesting on the right." if you were already aware of this?

What was the name of the woman alleged to be stuffing ballots into a mailbox?  Where was this done?  Where is the video available?  Do you have a link?

What are these two tiers to the justice system?

17 minutes ago, fishbane said:

Why did you say "I have never heard of ballot harvesting on the right." if you were already aware of this?

What was the name of the woman alleged to be stuffing ballots into a mailbox?  Where was this done?  Where is the video available?  Do you have a link?

Those instances you quoted and I had seen don't equate to ballot harvesting. You cited individual cases.  There is a difference between harvesting and using your deceased mother's name.

6 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Those instances you quoted and I had seen don't equate to ballot harvesting. You cited individual cases.  There is a difference between harvesting and using your deceased mother's name.

The lady in Iowa submitted was convicted of 23 counts of fraudulent voting.  That was more than voting on behalf of her deceased mother.  Where is the proof of widespread voter fraud by liberals that law enforcement declined to prosecute?  Trucks full of ballots?  Mailboxes stuffed?  What are these two tiers to the justice system?

28 minutes ago, fishbane said:

I can't explain everything to you. But two tiers of the justice system look at Jan 6th scam vs the Antifa riots or the document case. They bring charges against Trump but liberal Judge says Biden is too old and decrepit to stand trial, but he is Ok to run the country. 

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

4 minutes ago, fishbane said:

The lady in Iowa submitted was convicted of 23 counts of fraudulent voting.  That was more than voting on behalf of her deceased mother.  Where is the proof of widespread voter fraud by liberals that law enforcement declined to prosecute?  Trucks full of ballots?  Mailboxes stuffed?  What are these two tiers to the justice system?

This stuff is pretty easy to find if you look without your blue glasses on.   

28 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

I can't explain everything to you. But two tiers of the justice system look at Jan 6th scam vs the Antifa riots or the document case. They bring charges against Trump but liberal Judge says Biden is too old and decrepit to stand trial, but he is Ok to run the country. 

No judge has said Biden is too old to stand trial and only a judge can make that decision. A special counsel was the one who made those statements about Biden, he still could have pursued charges but did not and copped out with the he’s not fit for trial which like i said only a judge has the authority to make. Those pesky facts

Edited by braves121

10 minutes ago, braves121 said:

No judge has said Biden is too old to stand trial and only a judge can make that decision. A special counsel was the one who made those statements about Biden, he still could have pursued charges but did not and copped out with the he’s not fit for trial which like i said only a judge has the authority to make. Those pesky facts

Judge, Special Council either way. He was still a cuck liberal.  It is what it is.   Biden and Trump have a 4 year age difference but they don't have a problem filing 90+ bogus charges against Trump.    And his cases are in the most liberal places in the country with the exception of DC.   Yet they are all being exposed.  Damn pesky facts.    

But we are talking about voter fraud.  Look it up, and bypass CNN or MSDNC et al.   

6 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Judge, Special Council either way. He was still a cuck liberal.  It is what it is.   Biden and Trump have a 4 year age difference but they don't have a problem filing 90+ bogus charges against Trump.    And his cases are in the most liberal places in the country with the exception of DC.   Yet they are all being exposed.  Damn pesky facts.    

But we are talking about voter fraud.  Look it up, and bypass CNN or MSDNC et al.   

Are you aware that the special counsel is a republican? Trump actually appointed him as US State attorney. Those are two main parts of being a cuck liberal right?

Edited by braves121