• Playwire Ad Area

Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

3 hours ago, Offthemat said:

No sir, these folks are lying and distorting the truth.  I read an article that said a couple of inputs were derogatory but most found no issue or variance with Israel’s claims.  

It’s most egregious that you claim some level of fairness saying both sides are wrong, but Israel is somehow the worst.  You claim that it’s genocide, that the IDF is killing 20 ‘civilians’ to get one terrorist, but the analysts say that the number of ‘civilian’ deaths are below 2-1.  That’s the lowest known number of civilian casualties in history for urban warfare.  It’s less accurate because 75% of those ‘civilians’ fully support what happened on October 7th, and want Hamas to continue killing Jews, while a large number of ‘civilians’ participated in October 7th and the mistreatment of hostages afterwards.  

So your malicious exaggeration and feigned objectivity make your antisemitism evident to anyone with a room temperature IQ.  

As for the protesters, there are some well paid instigators leading some well heeled skulls full of mush, aided by incompetent, elitist faculty, towards self destruction.  

This 💯 

Just now, JimmyBT said:

It’s obvious by your posts.  You don’t consider them the same.  So ya whatever. 

well they aren’t the same. hamas is worse. but israel gets billions of tax dollars and weapons from us so i hold them to a higher standard than the terror group. if you don’t believe they can behave better, that’s your opinion. maybe you’re an antisemite? 

3 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

well they aren’t the same. hamas is worse. but israel gets billions of tax dollars and weapons from us so i hold them to a higher standard than the terror group. if you don’t believe they can behave better, that’s your opinion. maybe you’re an antisemite? 

Who cares that you hold them to a higher standard??  Does nothing for anyone. 

3 hours ago, Offthemat said:

It’s most egregious that you claim some level of fairness saying both sides are wrong, but Israel is somehow the worst.  

just once, can find an example of me saying this? you keep asserting it and it’s a waste of time when you’re arguing against something nobody on here has said. 

also, a little rich to talk about IQ and not be able to handle the intellectual complexity of “allies get held to a higher standard than terrorists.” i also hold my friends to higher behavioral standards than stray dogs. 

4 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Who cares that you hold them to a higher standard??  Does nothing for anyone. 

literally too stupid to follow basic logical progressions. why don’t you go back to eating glue and let the adults discuss global politics.

16 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

literally too stupid to follow basic logical progressions. why don’t you go back to eating glue and let the adults discuss global politics.

Ouch. How will I sleep tonight when internet tough guys like you are so mean. Bahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.  It will get better angry boy.   I’m sure mommy will bring you your pbj soon. 

Edited by JimmyBT

2 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

people who defend hamas as much as you.. must really really like hamas

when have i defended hamas?

3 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

all the more reason to eradicate them

totally fine. just can’t bomb the apartment building full of children to do it. 

Edited by uncle bernard

i thought this was a really good conversation. both sides were well-represented and refreshingly both were calm and polite in disagreement. if you’re interested in really understanding where i and millions of others are coming from, this is a really good interview. 

1 hour ago, uncle bernard said:

just once, can find an example of me saying this? you keep asserting it and it’s a waste of time when you’re arguing against something nobody on here has said. 

also, a little rich to talk about IQ and not be able to handle the intellectual complexity of “allies get held to a higher standard than terrorists.” i also hold my friends to higher behavioral standards than stray dogs. 

From the beginning, when you claimed that the IDF had bombed the al elsie hospital, killing 500 innocents, you’ve repeatedly posted lies about Jews while barely mentioning the depravity of Palestinians.  Palestinians, ‘civilians’ who rallied, helped, joined in, partied, celebrated, and condone what Hamas did.  Find one of these ‘innocent civilians’ you speak of.  In Gaza, where the war is, not among the elitist, designer keffiyeh wearing, studies majors on the ivory’s lawn, but in Gaza, where the killers are.  

With regards to limiting collateral damage, it has already been pointed out that they’ve achieved the lowest rate in history, accomplishing it among the most militant population in the world.  But you cling to a version of your own at the peril of your credibility.  

The police are involved because the mushbrains are breaking rules and laws.  Is obeying rules and laws the behavior you expect of your friends, and they of you?  And spare us the Fareed Zakaria, we’ve already heard the script. 

• Bob 2
  • Fire 1

45 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

From the beginning, when you claimed that the IDF had bombed the al elsie hospital, killing 500 innocents, you’ve repeatedly posted lies about Jews while barely mentioning the depravity of Palestinians.  Palestinians, ‘civilians’ who rallied, helped, joined in, partied, celebrated, and condone what Hamas did.  Find one of these ‘innocent civilians’ you speak of.  In Gaza, where the war is, not among the elitist, designer keffiyeh wearing, studies majors on the ivory’s lawn, but in Gaza, where the killers are.  

With regards to limiting collateral damage, it has already been pointed out that they’ve achieved the lowest rate in history, accomplishing it among the most militant population in the world.  But you cling to a version of your own at the peril of your credibility.  

The police are involved because the mushbrains are breaking rules and laws.  Is obeying rules and laws the behavior you expect of your friends, and they of you?  And spare us the Fareed Zakaria, we’ve already heard the script. 

Do you have a source saying Israel had achieved the lowest rate? Almost the whole world says otherwise 

Edited by braves121

47 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Most of these protestors are following the law. The students at UT were following the law that Abbott himself signed. Every single person the police illegally arrested had their charges dropped 

3 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

i thought this was a really good conversation. both sides were well-represented and refreshingly both were calm and polite in disagreement. if you’re interested in really understanding where i and millions of others are coming from, this is a really good interview. 

Calm and polite like you are???????   Hypocrite.  

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

you keep saying this but it’s not true. like not even close. for example, our civilian kill rate in afghanistan was 8x lower by the most charitable Israeli civilian numbers, which are very much in dispute. it’s likely the number is even worse.

how are you so stupid to think that a 2:1 rate could possibly be “the lowest” in history?? 

also fareed isn’t doing the talking here. he’s just the panel host. the other two are worth listening to and one of them is on your side. 

1 hour ago, braves121 said:

Most of these protestors are following the law. The students at UT were following the law that Abbott himself signed. Every single person the police illegally arrested had their charges dropped 

They are not.  Most all the schools have rules, and in some cases laws, against camping and have designated areas and hours for protesting.  

29 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

you keep saying this but it’s not true. like not even close. for example, our civilian kill rate in afghanistan was 8x lower by the most charitable Israeli civilian numbers, which are very much in dispute. it’s likely the number is even worse.

how are you so stupid to think that a 2:1 rate could possibly be “the lowest” in history?? 

also fareed isn’t doing the talking here. he’s just the panel host. the other two are worth listening to and one of them is on your side. 

Not for urban warfare, like where hamas hides.  The numbers for our military in urban warfare has been estimated at around 4-1. 

23 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

They are not.  Most all the schools have rules, and in some cases laws, against camping and have designated areas and hours for protesting.  

If they are breaking the law how do you explain all the cases being dropped after arrest?