• Playwire Ad Area

Thoughts on Daton Fix going 65kg after this year.

So if he is able to cut the weight better than Vito he may be able to challenge Spencer for the spot this year. I personally want Vito to look like Vito because I think that means we have a gold medal but whoever comes out of that gauntlet we should feel very good about.

Totally Disagree. No matter how great his cut is, he doesn't have a prayer against Spencer even as Lee is not 100%. Fix couldn't get his offense in 4 finals against "lesser" opponents and Lee is gonna be all offense. 1 td and the match is over. There's something said for being a champion at this level-they just have another gear-look at the titles now by our leaders 3-4xers.          Vito is a different story. I believe he's been preparing for the cut for awhile and with his pops experience he will come in ready-he's not a beginner w/o world level experience. Spencer gets the 1st td it could be over in 30. If he doesn't and it goes to the 2nd, the knee and his wind will be his demise.

It does not matter. Any weight you want if Fix is our representative he might come home with Silver. Gold is not his thing...

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.