• Playwire Ad Area

Why can't Cael coach an undefeated four timer?

peanut

1 minute ago, mad_rascal said:

Not really

Yeah, really, it's the wrestling equivalent of asking "why can't XXX baseball manager coach a pitcher to a perfect game"

Things have to line up magically in so many ways for what Cael accomplished.  

Dude just crowned TWO 4x wrestlers in the same night.  That's f*cking insane.  

And...Cael, like a good coach, doesn't care about the losses along the way.  NCAA's are what are meaningful, and the rest is just there to practice in different settings. 

1 minute ago, wrestle87 said:

Yeah, really, it's the wrestling equivalent of asking "why can't XXX baseball manager coach a pitcher to a perfect game"

And...Cael, like a good coach, doesn't care about the losses along the way.  NCAA's are what are meaningful, and the rest is just there to practice in different settings. 

So how does that make it a good troll post?

Just now, mad_rascal said:

A good troll post will actually make you think then say, "ahh you little ***duck**er", or something like that. This was just you guys jerking each other off.

Ah, we have identified the problem.  Excessive #NaCl has been proven by scientists to make troll posts and sarcasm complete invisible to afflicted individuals...

3 minutes ago, wrestle87 said:

Ah, we have identified the problem.  Excessive #NaCl has been proven by scientists to make troll posts and sarcasm complete invisible to afflicted individuals...

No dude, I totally understood the nuance of that post. 

I just don't think it's a very good troll post dude. Like literally one of the lowest effort troll posts ever. So I disagreed with your dumb ass statement that it was great one lol. And then you took it weird.

4 hours ago, wrestle87 said:

Yeah but I need to know how what Cael accomplished this year is bad for the sport!

4 hours ago, mad_rascal said:

A good troll post will actually make you think then say, "ahh you little ***duck**er", or something like that. This was just you guys jerking each other off.

No it isn’t. 

1 hour ago, JimmyCinnabon said:

Yeah but I need to know how what Cael accomplished this year is bad for the sport!

Setting records is never bad. And those numbers are mind blowing. I think the 100 point margin of victory is most impressive.

But for pure excitement, I prefer 2018. Having the title race come down to a head to head with both the individual and team titles on the line? I still get tingly thinking about it. That it was my first time attending also contributes to the legend for me. Jumping to my feet and thinking "oh no" for a split second before it turned to "oh yes" was awesome. Then watching and rewatching the video ("he's got the chin, he's got the chin") to understand what I just saw has provided years of excitement.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

7 minutes ago, Ivan Stankowski said:

Because his coaching staff doesn’t tell a wrestler when he’s down by one when he thinks it’s tied 

Don't you get tired of typing the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over...

Never mind, I am tired of this.

• Haha 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

13 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Don't you get tired of typing the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over...

Never mind, I am tired of this.

No no no no no no no no no no no