• Playwire Ad Area

I Can't Believe Quint Kessenich Has....

14 minutes ago, NormMacDonald said:

“You are currently scrambling for a TD in over time. Right now is the biggest moment in your career. What is making you decide to do that?”

Why they chose this emasculated “man” to interview real men engaged in a real man’s sport is beyond me. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rassling said:

Why they chose this emasculated “man” to interview real men engaged in a real man’s sport is beyond me. 

You ever watch WWF? You don’t get the 6’5 jacked dude to interview wrestlers. You get the short, skinny, unathletic dude. 

4 minutes ago, NormMacDonald said:

You ever watch WWF? You don’t get the 6’5 jacked dude to interview wrestlers. You get the short, skinny, unathletic dude. 

I don’t but my Mom does. 

9 minutes ago, NormMacDonald said:

I’m not a quint fan, but you do realize that he was a multi year AA at John’s Hopkins. 

1 hour ago, Tyler said:

I see he tried to get an interview with Bernie after his 5th place match and Bernie waved him off and jogged by lol

Exactly - screw the interview, I’m running right to my parents in the stands. 

1 hour ago, Tyler said:

I see he tried to get an interview with Bernie after his 5th place match and Bernie waved him off and jogged by lol

"Hey Bernie,  How do you feel about 5th place instead of your perennial 4th?  Will you now have to change the tattoo on your arm from IV to V?  And what are you going to do with the Roman numeral "I"?  Does it go to Starocci or Brooks?"

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SocraTease said:

"Hey Bernie,  How do you feel about 5th place instead of your perennial 4th?  Will you now have to change the tattoo on your arm from IV to V?  And what are you going to do with the Roman numeral "I"?  Does it go to Starocci or Brooks?"

You know, I was thinking yesterday: do you think that maybe he feels better about 5th than all the 4ths? His tournament record is the same but instead of closing the tournament Win/Loss, he finishes on the high note of a win.

They say that the bronze medalist always seems happier than silver.

12 minutes ago, ugarles said:

You know, I was thinking yesterday: do you think that maybe he feels better about 5th than all the 4ths? His tournament record is the same but instead of closing the tournament Win/Loss, he finishes on the high note of a win.

They say that the bronze medalist always seems happier than silver.

Fair point