• Playwire Ad Area

2024 NCAA Championships - Session 3

37 minutes ago, Twooooo said:

Should PSU lose a team point for Davis throwing his headgear?  Or do you only lose a point if you slam it down?  Not that it will matter in the end but I thought if you threw your gear like that you get docked a team point? 

Plus, lose with some class.  It's only about "fun" in the PSU room.

You have to throw harder than say, a Ferrari. More like a Bo Nickal

Just now, larry_bird_enthusiast said:

Think Vito was dealing with a herniated neck disc all season.  Seems like he’s back in form or close to it

He’s back with a vengeance. Seeded #6? Hahaha!

Its so tricky to know who to cheer for. I want to see Penn State win by the biggest margin of all time, but I also want Iowa to finish as low as possible. So its easy to cheer for Penn State and against Iowa. No problem. However, I need the other teams to beat Iowa but by the smallest bit they can to spread the points among them. Need a calculator for this shit.

• Bob 1

2 minutes ago, Pinnacle said:

Manning has a petition written to outlaw this tactic

It has already been filed and a motion will be cast to reverse the result of this match prior to the semi-finals.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

4 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

After having to wrestle Danny Pucino and Danny Fongaro back to back, I wonder if Cleveland Belton is starting to smell like garlic and basil

They're calling blood time in those matches, but its just mama's tomato sauce dripping off their chins.

• Haha 1

Ya, know... in all the excitement here, I'm a little surprised that there's no mention of Arujau/Crookham III?

Knowing that Vito lost in the  EIWA finals and tweaked his knee, but coming on like gangbusters in these brackets, surely everyone is thinking, Crookham wont make it three "W's" in one season against the returning NCAA champ.

What do you all think about that?

D3

• Brain 1

Just now, D3 for LU said:

Ya, know... in all the excitement here, I'm a little surprised that there's no mention of Arujau/Crookham III?

Knowing that Vito lost in the  EIWA finals and tweaked his knee, but coming on like gangbusters in these brackets, surely everyone is thinking, Crookham wont make it three "W's" in one season against the returning NCAA champ.

D3

I think this one goes to Vito. I don't think Fix can beat either Vito or Crookham, though. The veteran Vito is the exact kind of guy who I think wins when it counts the most even if he goes 1-2 all-time against Crookham. 

1 minute ago, D3 for LU said:

D3

I think Vito will take this one 

2 minutes ago, JimmyCinnabon said:

I think this one goes to Vito. I don't think Fix can beat either Vito or Crookham, though. The veteran Vito is the exact kind of guy who I think wins when it counts the most even if he goes 1-2 all-time against Crookham. 

And Fix has all the tools, he just doesn't have the aggression. I think he'd have a good chance against Crookham, but I think Vito will whup him.