• Playwire Ad Area

Flo, Willy, and Mineo as Co-defendants

I think we all know what this is about.  Putting aside personal grudges against any of these guys - isn't it time for wrestling to band together to stand for what's right?  Let's get our legal resources in the wrestling community on the case.  Cornell has good lawyers I heard.  Also - Nick Lee's dad? Let's stand alongside those who were brave enough to call out what happened

• Bob 3

1 minute ago, BigRedFan said:

I'm sorry, but nobody who is actually going to file a lawsuit posts a warning about it on social media beforehand.

Shit heads on the defensive do

• Bob 2

i am an idiot on the internet

15 minutes ago, BigRedFan said:

I'm sorry, but nobody who is actually going to file a lawsuit posts a warning about it on social media beforehand.

Will you agree to take the case pro-bono even if you are understandably anti-Bono after the Burwick debacle

• Bob 1
  • Haha 2

Yo, f*ck this guy.  Don't need to rehash the disgusting, manipulative filth he's putting out there, but goddamn.  

Also...not to go on a rant too hard, but wtf is up with youtube?  They'll bring hellfire for a wrong word, but this dude's channel is allowed to stay up and active?  

• Bob 1

10 hours ago, flyingcement said:

I think we all know what this is about.  Putting aside personal grudges against any of these guys - isn't it time for wrestling to band together to stand for what's right?  Let's get our legal resources in the wrestling community on the case.  Cornell has good lawyers I heard.  Also - Nick Lee's dad? Let's stand alongside those who were brave enough to call out what happened

He’s also trying to sue people from here and anonymous accounts on twitter as well

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

He’s also trying to sue people from here and anonymous accounts on twitter as well

He kind of has to, doesn't he?

He lets it ride the way it is(was) and he is forever a pedo and never allowed to do his 'dream' and whatever that means again in the history of ever.  Not in the states at least and not in the midwest where everyone knows his face now because of the aforementioned gents ensuring that the information got out there.

He sues for defamation and even if he wins the defamation suit, it doesn't necessarily clear him insofar as legitimate pedo concerns to those who aren't stupid enough to know there is a difference in this lawsuit and clearing his name in the court of public opinion.

In that court of public opinion a victory it would make him appear innocent, which is all he needs most of the world to think.

I hope there was people that got enough physical evidence to ensure there was reasonable doubt, which should (?) clear Brain, Pyle (and Co), and Minnow.  The beauty of today's world is that once it is out there it can be out there for ever.  That is also a curse, but for the sake of burying this piece of shit, it could be damning.

I hope the cunt is reading this and I hope he is scared shitless that he is going to lose.  Because he is going to lose.

• Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

22 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

He is trying to sue people from this forum? Can he start with Jimmy Cinnabon? Maybe for breach of contract?

I had to look up what the controversy over this is and I have to say it's an interesting case to say the least. 

Edited by JimmyCinnabon

The most concerning thing about this to me was the amount of people I saw defending him. Just take a second and look at the images he posts, and the videos cover image its obviously blatant. 

• Bob 2
  • Fire 1

14 hours ago, wrestle87 said:

Yo, f*ck this guy.  Don't need to rehash the disgusting, manipulative filth he's putting out there, but goddamn.  

Also...not to go on a rant too hard, but wtf is up with youtube?  They'll bring hellfire for a wrong word, but this dude's channel is allowed to stay up and active?  

Someone on Reddit posted a video of a kid getting spladed and tapping. It was pretty innocent, to my non-perverted eyes, but the first thing I noticed was the video quality was unlike anything I’ve ever seen in wrestling. I checked the YT handle and it was this filth and things started to click, need to get him out of wrestling and wrestling media forever.

he deserves to be dragged through the mud.

5 hours ago, nhs67 said:

He kind of has to, doesn't he?

He lets it ride the way it is(was) and he is forever a pedo and never allowed to do his 'dream' and whatever that means again in the history of ever.  Not in the states at least and not in the midwest where everyone knows his face now because of the aforementioned gents ensuring that the information got out there.

He sues for defamation and even if he wins the defamation suit, it doesn't necessarily clear him insofar as legitimate pedo concerns to those who aren't stupid enough to know there is a difference in this lawsuit and clearing his name in the court of public opinion.

In that court of public opinion a victory it would make him appear innocent, which is all he needs most of the world to think.

I hope there was people that got enough physical evidence to ensure there was reasonable doubt, which should (?) clear Brain, Pyle (and Co), and Minnow.  The beauty of today's world is that once it is out there it can be out there for ever.  That is also a curse, but for the sake of burying this piece of shit, it could be damning.

I hope the cunt is reading this and I hope he is scared shitless that he is going to lose.  Because he is going to lose.

Wait I wanna see what he looks like, can we pin his face on the message board? 

maybe I’ll go post about him on IndianaMat, being it’s the Midwest and about wrestling and all. 

im sure the folks there want to know about this PoS.

6 hours ago, Truzzcat said:

The most concerning thing about this to me was the amount of people I saw defending him. Just take a second and look at the images he posts, and the videos cover image its obviously blatant. 

I just did, never been creeped out....

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

42 minutes ago, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

Wait I wanna see what he looks like, can we pin his face on the message board? 

maybe I’ll go post about him on IndianaMat, being it’s the Midwest and about wrestling and all. 

im sure the folks there want to know about this PoS.

This is his pic on twitter/X. No clue if it's legit.Screenshot_20240320_152719_X.thumb.jpg.b59d07a203ee9f193d13209ca00ff85a.jpg

• Bob 1

17 hours ago, flyingcement said:

If you're not a lawyer and you cannot donate you can still help by eliminating your local pedophile (by any means)

yeah but mine i my meth dealer.....

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

11 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

following up on this - how did you know that?  And what does the process look like for suing anonymous people?