• Playwire Ad Area

Fani allowed to stay on the case?

3 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Proof that Trump’s not only up against an unethical prosecutor, but an unethical judge as well. 

At least the right doesn't grin and bear it anymore.   Finally showing some fight.   Perhaps inept Joe Biden is what people needed to wake up.  

• Bob 1

5 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

At least the right doesn't grin and bear it anymore.   Finally showing some fight.   Perhaps inept Joe Biden is what people needed to wake up.  

It’s going to be a hard road back, if it’s not too late. 

• Bob 1

2 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

It’s going to be a hard road back, if it’s not too late. 

I'm seeing a paradigm shift politically for the first time in the US and to an extent globally and I'm old as balls.  Counterculture is being put in check.  

• Bob 1

14 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

I'm seeing a paradigm shift politically for the first time in the US and to an extent globally and I'm old as balls.  Counterculture is being put in check.  

Yet, Adum Schift is likely headed to the Senate.  And there’s still some question about who’ll count the votes. 

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Yet, Adum Schift is likely headed to the Senate.  And there’s still some question about who’ll count the votes. 

If we allow another Philadelphia to happen,  we could be in trouble.  

• Bob 1

On 3/15/2024 at 11:37 PM, Threadkilla said:

'To those with privilege, equality feels like oppression' 

Could not think of a post that puts this saying into more stark clarity. TK, so glad this is parody or it would be worrisome. Keep it up!

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2023/07/12/demographic-profiles-of-republican-and-democratic-voters/#:~:text=than Republican voters.-,Racial and ethnic composition of 2022 voters,2018 (65%) were White.

BTW, the demographics that make up the republican party have been running the country since before it was a country. Seems as though your worry is based on things leveling out and one side being brought to account for things they had, until recently, were able to get away with. Sucks to suck!

Sweet sweet alligator tears. 

• Poopy 1
  • Clown 1

2 minutes ago, jross said:

Mr Demographic party, what does the Republican party have to do with the Fani side show?

Any chance that you could 'steel man' my point so I know we're not just typing past each other? 

Rather an restating something that you can just go back and read.

Edited by ThreePointTakedown
forgot

4 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

BTW, the demographics that make up the republican party have been running the country since before it was a country.

What demographics are those since the party hasn't been around all that long?

mspart

What does 

4 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Any chance that you could 'steel man' my point so I know we're not just typing past each other? 

Rather an restating something that you can just go back and read.

I am confused about how anything you said relates to Fani on the case.

Nothing he said relates to Fani.   He's just spouting off.  

The Rs didn't make her commit adultery.   The Rs didn't make her commit adultery with an underling.  The R's didn't make her pay her consort huge amounts of money so they could share in the largesse.   The Rs didn't make Fani deny the affair.  The Rs didn't make Fani and her consort lie about the timing of the affair in court.  

But it seems that it was up to those under indictment to dredge this up and show all the world how there is a two tier system of justice.   20 years ago, both would have been booted from the case.   How the judge could kick one off but not the other for both lying to the court is unbelievable.   They both perjured themselves which last I heard is an offense worth prison time.   Now of course, they will have to be indicted for such and seeing that the DA is populated with one of the two, an indictment will not be coming quickly.  

mspart

• Bob 1

Vernon Jones said Fanny had missed the story of the little dog and the railroad tracks.  The little dog crossed the tracks but didn’t quite make it in time and the train chopped off part of his tail.  He went back sniffing for his severed tail and another train chopped his head off.  Moral:  Don’t let a little piece of tail cause you to lose your head. 

13 hours ago, jross said:

What does 

I am confused about how anything you said relates to Fani on the case.

Did you not understand the question?

A 'steel man' is a restating of someone else's point but in the strongest possible way. 

Care to take another swing? 

13 hours ago, mspart said:

Nothing he said relates to Fani.   He's just spouting off.  

The Rs didn't make her commit adultery.   The Rs didn't make her commit adultery with an underling.  The R's didn't make her pay her consort huge amounts of money so they could share in the largesse.   The Rs didn't make Fani deny the affair.  The Rs didn't make Fani and her consort lie about the timing of the affair in court.  

But it seems that it was up to those under indictment to dredge this up and show all the world how there is a two tier system of justice.   20 years ago, both would have been booted from the case.   How the judge could kick one off but not the other for both lying to the court is unbelievable.   They both perjured themselves which last I heard is an offense worth prison time.   Now of course, they will have to be indicted for such and seeing that the DA is populated with one of the two, an indictment will not be coming quickly.  

mspart

Please explain the two tiered justice system as you see it? 

16 hours ago, Offthemat said:

Vernon Jones said Fanny had missed the story of the little dog and the railroad tracks.  The little dog crossed the tracks but didn’t quite make it in time and the train chopped off part of his tail.  He went back sniffing for his severed tail and another train chopped his head off.  Moral:  Don’t let a little piece of tail cause you to lose your head. 

Wow. Thats a good one.