• Playwire Ad Area

7 minutes ago, jajensen09 said:

We aren't on the same page here. Did you see carter's tweet?

Yes.  We are on the same page.  You still made a jab at something with an attemp at being facetious.

You still never said that.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

Yes.  We are on the same page.  You still made a jab at something with an attemp at being facetious.

You still never said that.

All I said were facts. Carter was not there yesteday.

Not sure I can get behind the feelings of a guy named Chubbs. If it’s a girl who goes by Chubbs, she has my full respect. Just a heavy duty gal telling Penn State’s coaches they have a morals and ethics problem. You go, girl. 

2 minutes ago, JuanMogen said:

Not sure I can get behind the feelings of a guy named Chubbs. If it’s a girl who goes by Chubbs, she has my full respect. Just a heavy duty gal telling Penn State’s coaches they have a morals and ethics problem. You go, girl. 

It really has nothing to do with what chubby said lol. It's what Carter posted 

14 minutes ago, jajensen09 said:

All I said were facts. Carter was not there yesteday.

He was for at least three seconds +/- the time to walk to and from the mat.

10 minutes ago, jajensen09 said:

Well where I am.... yesterday was Sunday. He was not there then......

Ah bugger, you are correct.  To me I was putting the entire weekend in one bubble. (You never said yesterdat BTW - you said WEEKEND)

Why did him not being there yesterday have anything to do with him not being able to get an at-large?  What are you hopiD)ng to get out of it?

You think him acting like a punk On Twatter, which is par for him, means he is not showing up?  The kid knows how to get clicks and he knows it.

Also, I was there in-person.  I physically saw him there quite late Saturday - well after his second 'loss' of the day.

Edited by nhs67

8 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Ah bugger, you are correct.  To me I was putting the entire weekend in one bubble. (You never said yesterdat BTW - you said WEEKEND)

Why did him not being there yesterday have anything to do with him not being able to get an at-large?  What are you hopiD)ng to get out of it?

You think him acting like a punk On Twatter, which is par for him, means he is not showing up?  The kid knows how to get clicks and he knows it.

Also, I was there in-person.  I physically saw him there quite late Saturday - well after his second 'loss' of the day.

I'm not saying by rules he doesn't qualify cuz he does. I'm saying the rest of it. The tweet is one thing. But not being there at all on sunday adds to it.

1 minute ago, jajensen09 said:

I'm not saying by rules he doesn't qualify cuz he does. I'm saying the rest of it. The tweet is one thing. But not being there at all on sunday adds to it.

He's a punk.  He isn't stupid.  It only adds layers to you and anyone else speculating on it.  Not to Cael and company, including Sra(l)rocci.

It is basically him crying because he is an attention whore.

1 hour ago, PortaJohn said:

Can you create/start the thread for PSU is below average 125-149, Nebraska is better, etc.  I'm asking for a friend.  He's been itching for a cinnabon.  Can you glaze it with PSU wont win the tournament or something that's extra sweet?

Yes, inquiring minds want to know.

Just now, Pinnacle said:

We need an Energizer Bunny emoji just for you. 

What is your deal?

You have been riding @jajensen09's dick all morning.

Just now, Pinnacle said:

He's way over the line and repetitively so. 

I mean... you need to understand that it is me saying this and I am right up there insofar as eccentrics on these here forums...

This looks bad for you.

• Brain 1

2 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

There is precedence for taking the 34th wrestler to replace someone who drops after the seeds are done due to injury. It happened in 2021 when Wyatt Sheets was added to 157 as the #33 after someone dropped (I never remember who). Sheets went on to finish 8th.

That is a bad ass story

3 hours ago, gimpeltf said:

First- the scenario I described is quite new. I believe it was created the year after Suriano was somewhere downstairs drilling.

But to answer the question, I don't offhand remember that happening, especially in my 20 years doing the bracketing. I might not have noticed before that.

Some say that if you listen closely at the Lorenzo Wrestling Complex at night you can still hear the pitter patter of Nick's shoes drilling in the room. 

• Haha 1
  • Pirate 1
  • Ionel 1

7 hours ago, nhs67 said:

I mean... you need to understand that it is me saying this and I am right up there insofar as eccentrics on these here forums...

This looks bad for you.

Maybe you get it now maybe you don't, but the Carter thing he was way overboard on turned out to be nothing. The guy was posting with no knowledge what he was talking about.