• Playwire Ad Area

Will Yonger Bastida beat Hendrickson? Will he beat Kerkvliet?

NM1965

2 hours ago, NM1965 said:

He's got a point about 197s doing well at HWT though. Good 197s seem to always thrive at HWT. Even in HS in my day a good 190 would usually spank a HWT.

That’s because the heavyweights are great big fat guys who eat everything. 

16 hours ago, NM1965 said:

He's got a point about 197s doing well at HWT though. Good 197s seem to always thrive at HWT. Even in HS in my day a good 190 would usually spank a HWT.

spank?

636456598959657341-2017-11.07.17-chris-t

13 hours ago, JuanMogen said:

That’s because the heavyweights are great big fat guys who eat everything

say that to his face

27382233486_664ef40965_b.jpg

18 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

Exactly! Fat bums like Kerkvliet and Hendrickson and Davison and Elam and Feldman and Pitzer and Keuter and Catka that never shoot!

foh

9 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Like that FMF Jacob Kasper

Davison was a 197 and Kasper was a 184…

5 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Davison was a 197 and Kasper was a 184…

And where did they finish?

I'm guessing you were once a 103 back in 2004, is that where you finished?

i am an idiot on the internet

Rocky Elam has owned Bastida at 197. Very curious how that will impact Zach Elam’s match strategy. Bastida has been giving 285 a collective spanking so far this year. Can big Elam shut him down in neutral, and probably more importantly, get a turn or 2 on top? 

15 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

And where did they finish?

But you’re just proving the point that it is pretty common for guys to bump up from 197 (or lower in the case of Kasper) and do just as good or better at heavyweight…

5 hours ago, 1032004 said:

But you’re just proving the point that it is pretty common for guys to bump up from 197 (or lower in the case of Kasper) and do just as good or better at heavyweight…

And they do better because when they bump up they're just going against great big fat guys who eat everything and anything.

1 hour ago, JuanMogen said:

And they do better because when they bump up they're just going against great big fat guys who eat everything and anything.

And lower weights just beat up on other midgets who aren't athletic enough to overcome their deficits to be successful in other sports so they get more weight classes so they can increase their participation trophies. See what I did there?

Edited by bnwtwg

yonger in my opinion starts the match down 1-0 to Wyatt for sure and potentially Kerk. While Kerk does not threaten on top nearly as much as Wyatt he could definitely put a good ride on yonger. I do not think yonger can go under Wyatt so to me its a tall task to beat both of them giving up a point essentially but he has looked outstanding this year.

2 hours ago, JuanMogen said:

You told me you're fat but used more words than you needed to.

Want to see my Boston marathon medals? Sorry for being a tweener not as good as Kyle Snyder

9 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Not sure why you deleted your post, that time you posted is really impressive.  Sounds like you could’ve made 197 in college then though 🙂

I couldn't come to grips with it until this thread but it turns out I was too fat and couldn't put down the cheese danishes apparently. I mean, I've had a six pack since I was a teenager when I was cutting down to 215 before I could get a driver's license but as we have learned all heavyweights are just rolly polly tittybois so I need to take accountability and that starts today

3 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

I couldn't come to grips with it until this thread but it turns out I was too fat and couldn't put down the cheese danishes apparently. I mean, I've had a six pack since I was a teenager when I was cutting down to 215 before I could get a driver's license but as we have learned all heavyweights are just rolly polly tittybois so I need to take accountability and that starts today

There is hope...

spacer.png

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐