• Playwire Ad Area

Best Walkout/Runout Music?

3 minutes ago, The_KC_Godfather said:

😂

I thought I figured out how to imbed a video instead of posting just the link, and failed. Wouldn’t let me delete the post so went with the dot until I figured it out…

the hide function can be your friend.  Bob gave us nice stuff, just didn't tell us how to use em.  >edit >hide

• Fire 1

7 hours ago, D3 for LU said:

Ah, yes... it IS a long one!

But, as I mentioned above... we never did the full song. 😁

D3

We had a garage band in the 60's and did "In a gadda da vida",  and My Mirage, from the Butterfly.  People would start dancing to the first part, just stand there or sit down for the drum solo/instrumental, then start dancing again for the ending.  Yes it was long for sure, but it was the highlite of the night for our drummer.  We also had a real talented keyboard player.  Wrestling, Rock n roll and girls baby!

Years later I realized if I wanted to demoralize my opponent I should've brought that  buddy who whips out the acoustic guitar at a house party and watch as my opponent just wanted to either forfeit  or give up on life. 

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

Had a 69 Ford Econoline. Onkyo cassette deck, Two pioneer home speakers that could be pulled out of the van. Played music before, during and after home soccer games in college. The referees were none to pleased when I played Hendrix' version of The National Anthem at just under five minutes...✌️

• Fire 2

On 2/14/2024 at 5:35 AM, jackwebster said:

Might cause some concern for the guy standing across the mat. Even the refs might think twice about that stall warning.

The fact that anyone on this website posted Wolf Eyes inspired me to log back in for the first time in over a year...  Hell yeah.

• Fire 1

I had a team one year where the captains picked.....  remember, it starts out....[Spoken:] "You see that mountain over there? Yeah? Well, one of these days I'm gonna climb that mountain". [Chorus:] Oh, play me some mountain music, 

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrI2OFynydPnaFfTAPbs6MAoNvnQIzYs9btTLTi31ld-wdG9kbGNFCviXq9cS-tUSVLTtyid_t_i-RCcwgdxwhjudEDqZuuyQvQyJF-qmI

Edited by Fadzaev2
  • Haha 1

Listening to all the nostalgia here I think that the walkout music for this thread should be Bruce Springsteen's GLORY DAYS.  

NB: I'm old enough to have played the just released vinyl version, not of GLORY DAYS, but of BORN TO RUN, out my dorm window.  

• Fire 1