• Playwire Ad Area

If Cinnabon loses his next bet, is he officially on the hot seat?

ionel

21 minutes ago, lu_alum said:

How can he be on the hot seat when he never pays-up when he loses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I probably should've said "is @BobDole on the hot seat" but Bob only gave me 15 minutes.  🤨

12 minutes ago, ionel said:

I probably should've said "is @BobDole on the hot seat" but Bob only gave me 15 minutes.  🤨

Bob Dole still hasn't commented on the bet.  Perfect example why he lost the election by pinfall to Slick Willie

Edited by PortaJohn

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

Looks like the big bellied boomers are at it again. All this effort to minimize one of the boards best contributors only emboldens him to create even more interesting topics resulting in multi page participation that includes most of you. 

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, Rassling said:

Looks like the big bellied boomers are at it again. All this effort to minimize one of the boards best contributors only emboldens him to create even more interesting topics resulting in multi page participation that includes most of you. 

Run on sentence is run on sentence.

4 hours ago, Elevator said:

JC is and always has been the MVP (most valuable poster) and has no hot seat vulnerability.  We are lucky to have him and he can do as he pleases on all posts and bets. 

There are 2,033 other posters on these forums more valuable than that scum of a bot.  2,034 if I choose to include Blue Dragons - which I might...

• Haha 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

4 hours ago, Elevator said:

JC is and always has been the MVP (most valuable poster) and has no hot seat vulnerability.  We are lucky to have him and he can do as he pleases on all posts and bets. 

Get a room 

12 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Run on sentence is run on sentence.

There are 2,033 other posters on these forums more valuable than that scum of a bot.  2,034 if I choose to include Blue Dragons - which I might...

Admittingly I'm far from educated as some of you, however I do love the sport like all of you. Leave the guy alone. Some of us like him. You don't like him, block him. Its as simple as that. 

1 hour ago, Rassling said:

Admittingly I'm far from educated as some of you, however I do love the sport like all of you. Leave the guy alone. Some of us like him. You don't like him, block him. Its as simple as that. 

Ew.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

1 hour ago, Rassling said:

He can pay his debts or stfu 

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, Rassling said:

Everything is in the hands of Mitchell Mesenbrink

Edited by Idaho

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

12 hours ago, Elevator said:

I think this is nonsense. He's not in the top 5 funniest posters, he isn't consistent in his tone so he can't even troll that well, doesn't know anything about the sport and occasionally tries to sound like he does, and about half his attempts at being amusing are just mean spirited and gross. His appeal is court jester, but he fumbles that roll constantly.

• Fire 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."