• Playwire Ad Area

Mich st at Indian noon today. BTN

Southend

4 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Seems pretty clear time was out then, no? (Especially “beyond reaction time”…)

He was behind before it went to 0.  Reaction time- who knows? But the other kid wasn't moving so reaction time might be considered less. In the PSU Smith match- at least there was some motion going on through it all (I still think it was a td when Smith was on his back and the other kid hit a half.)

Full disclosure- I know the Fongaro family pretty well- all 3 kids went to Fargo with Team NJ.

3 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Coincidentally (or not), the calls in all three of his examples went in favor of the home team.

2 hours ago, gimpeltf said:

He was behind before it went to 0.  Reaction time- who knows? But the other kid wasn't moving so reaction time might be considered less. In the PSU Smith match- at least there was some motion going on through it all (I still think it was a td when Smith was on his back and the other kid hit a half.)

Full disclosure- I know the Fongaro family pretty well- all 3 kids went to Fargo with Team NJ.

Looks like it’s at zero to me, but either way, not egregious.  I’m more surprised if they overturned it if it wasn’t the original call.

2 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Looks like it’s at zero to me, but either way, not egregious.  I’m more surprised if they overturned it if it wasn’t the original call.

Agreed, had to be clear and precise, as far as I’m concerned, to get overturned. They can get to tenths on play back right?  

7 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

At the tournament, yes, but not sure if all the duals have the tech.

I know he was behind him with pressure on his back ,before buzzer went off at Wilkinson. 

This was fun to watch.  Unfortunately, Illinois and Wisconsin are not on the schedule this year, but this year sure has been fun to watch.  Obviously the next step is a Hoosier All-American.  Fingers crossed that come sooner rather than later.

• Fire 1

On 2/5/2024 at 3:02 PM, Southend said:

I know he was behind him with pressure on his back ,before buzzer went off at Wilkinson. 

Just got around to watching the replay of this dual on BTN+.  I think the buzzer went off (which couldn’t be heard on the twitter clip) before he was fully behind.    If anyone wants to watch on BTN+ it starts around 1:09:30.  Is crazy that Fongaro actually started on bottom there with 9 seconds left