• Playwire Ad Area

Mich st at Indian noon today. BTN

Southend

Brayton Lee not in the lineup. Saldate pins a backup. (He has gotten a bit unlucky, or lucky depending on how you look at it, with guys not in the lineup. Lewan and Ohio's Peyten Kellar also missed duals against MSU)

• Fire 1

Sparty came to wrestle this weekend.  A 29 - 10 beating on Illinois and shutting Indiana out through thr first four matches 18 - 0.

Of note: No Lillard or Gilcher in for Indiana at 165lbs, either.  They forfeited to Fish.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Sparty loses at 197 and 285, which are two wins they expected given that they were favored there and both gents have been wrestling well.

• Fire 1

The marquee match between Lee and Saldate didn’t happen. Duck? But what a comeback by the Indian Hoosiers! Down 18-0 at half. I think the Hoosiers earned the right to get  their “a” back. Chandler can’t be very happy with his team right now. 

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Sparty loses at 197 and 285, which are two wins they expected given that they were favored there and both gents have been wrestling well.

Iu loses 174 , was  expected win also. Forfeiting 65 as Gilcher and Lillard out. 

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

I always felt it was a missed opportunity for MSU that they did not recruit Spartacus "Sparty" Chino. He went to Ohio U instead.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

3 hours ago, Southend said:

The marquee match between Lee and Saldate didn’t happen. Duck? But what a comeback by the Indian Hoosiers! Down 18-0 at half. I think the Hoosiers earned the right to get  their “a” back. Chandler can’t be very happy with his team right now. 

It feels like a duck, but also Lee hasn't really been 100% physically for a long time so they may not care if he misses/ducks a few in an attempt to be healthy for the B1G and NCAA tournament. 

Was a good effort by Indiana to rally for the win. 

3 hours ago, TylerDurden said:

It feels like a duck, but also Lee hasn't really been 100% physically for a long time so they may not care if he misses/ducks a few in an attempt to be healthy for the B1G and NCAA tournament. 

Was a good effort by Indiana to rally for the win. 

Was not a duck. Sickness. Lillard missed weight. 

• Fire 1

6 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Brother I think you can give them back the A in their name now after getting a couple Big Ten dual victories.  Indiana 😎

You maybe right. If you didn’t watch this dual you may have missed one of the most exciting comebacks in modern wrestling history . Way more fun than watching P State pound the shit out of everyone. 

15 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I always felt it was a missed opportunity for MSU that they did not recruit Spartacus "Sparty" Chino. He went to Ohio U instead.

I agree... huge missed opportunity there.

On another note:  Indiana beat the shit out of Sparty the last six matches.  They straight up out-toughed 'em.

Michigan State was favored in three of those matches and one was a toss-up as well... poor closing.

1 hour ago, Southend said:

You maybe right. If you didn’t watch this dual you may have missed one of the most exciting comebacks in modern wrestling history . Way more fun than watching P State pound the shit out of everyone. 

Ohio State's comeback on UofM was considerably superior.