• Playwire Ad Area

Iowa @ Michigan

2 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Never instigated by me, but I've had several room partners over the years that I didn't get along with at all.  I guess as long as its not disruptive - it doesn't matter too much.  Sometimes having that competitive pressure in the room can drive you further

You could tell when they had their match up in the title match (of what’re the name of the open was) that there was no love between the two. Even listening closely to brands in his early pressers he talks about Caliendo/Franek being best buddies but how Franek still gets along with Kennedy. 

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Doesn’t change the facts.   I’m all for a dual tournament.  Until then it’s reality. 

Nope. These Friday Night Wrestling gigs are ... awesome. They not only matter, but they are great for wrestling.

Tonight was proof positive. 

• Fire 1

Just now, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Nope. These Friday Night Wrestling gigs are ... awesome. They not only matter, but they are great for wrestling.

I have been loving the Friday Night BTN lineup.  Its been excellent.  And getting a MAC dual on Thursday nights as an appetizer 

• Fire 4

Just now, GreatWhiteNorth said:

They matter to fans that watch which is why a dual tournament is needed.  Other than that theres little impact.  More ducking goes on than you get out of it. 

1 minute ago, flyingcement said:

I have been loving the Friday Night BTN lineup.  Its been excellent.  And getting a MAC dual on Thursday nights as an appetizer 

I don’t miss many Friday nights. And duals are awesome, especially for fans that attend.  Which again is why a dual national tournament is needed.  

15 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

They matter to fans that watch which is why a dual tournament is needed.  Other than that theres little impact.  More ducking goes on than you get out of it. 

Really? Where was the ducking tonight? I must have missed it.

This Friday Night Wrestling is just so good... whatever you think, just stop. You're 100% wrong here. Take the L.

I love the idea of bringing back the dual tournament - that would be fantastic. Let's get that done, too.

More wrestling, more days, more tournaments... count me in.

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Really? Where was the ducking tonight? I must have missed it.

This Friday Night Wrestling is just so good... whatever you think, just stop. You're 100% wrong here. Take the L.

I love the idea of bringing back the dual tournament - that would be fantastic. Let's get that done, too.

More wrestling, more days, more tournaments... count me in.

So there’s been no ducking in duals this year???  

1 hour ago, VakAttack said:

I'm as critical of Franek as anybody, but the stuff Lewan gets away with is embarrassing.

What are you talking about? He holds center and controls the action like an eastern euro begging for a cold spray!! Wait, is this not the freestyle board?

Oh. Welp, then maybe you should check out Lewan's training center and maybe you haters can stfu.

i am an idiot on the internet

5 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

C'mon Jimmy you scoundrel. 

You know we're talking about the Friday Night Wrestling duals.

Don't pretend to be a dummy.

I’ve already said I love the Friday night duals. (Twice)