• Playwire Ad Area

kade Moore is filthy

Truzzcat

1 hour ago, flyingcement said:

Even more than being good, he's unconventional, exciting, and must-watch wrestling. 

Add not afraid to try to actually score points and try to win. He's a breath of fresh air in the '4-2 match' world we're living in.

• Fire 2

3 hours ago, Truzzcat said:

Not picking kade to beat Daton by any means but I think this match is going to have a lot of really fun exchanges and I fully expect to see both guys try and hit an inside trip or 3

I've seen guys hit that spinning leg attack in high school, but never on a D1 kid.  He started the season as the backup to Seltzer, but Seltzer apparently was having too tough of a time making the weight.  He had a nail-biter with Vito on Sunday, which speaks volumes.  He definitely brings it!

• Fire 3

2 hours ago, KCMO2 said:

I've seen guys hit that spinning leg attack in high school, but never on a D1 kid.  He started the season as the backup to Seltzer, but Seltzer apparently was having too tough of a time making the weight.  He had a nail-biter with Vito on Sunday, which speaks volumes.  He definitely brings it!

Did you see the nail biter, was it Kade or is Vito still just off a bit?  Clearly his is good only lost to one other.

2 hours ago, KCMO2 said:

Out of curiosity, did Seltzer beat him in a wrestleoff?  Both are good wrestlers but I like Moore's style more in terms of entertainment

17 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Out of curiosity, did Seltzer beat him in a wrestleoff?  Both are good wrestlers but I like Moore's style more in terms of entertainment

In the Black and Gold meet, Selzter beat both Korbin Shepard and Peyton Moore at 133, Kade Moore didn’t not compete. Selzter then wrestled the ASU, OU duals along with the Tiger Stule invite. Both competed at the Cougar clash, Moore placed 4th with both losses to Water of WVU. Selzter 0-2 BBQ. Maybe that was the unofficial wrestle off, because Moore has been the starter since then with Zeke filling in at both 141/149 sparattically. 

• Fire 2