• Playwire Ad Area

Ohio St @ Penn St. 6:30. Rec Hall. Big Ten Network.

1 minute ago, JuanMogen said:

I apologize for my previous comment. I'm new here. I thought the fans in this place knew the rules. My mistake.

ma'am your opinion has been registered you can move on.

• Fire 2
  • Haha 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

I didn't see the 125 call live, but ugh, terrible. 133 seemed ok.  141 the call seemed ok.  I'm more bothered with how little Bartlett did without the refs ever even seeming to care.  Kasak looked (depressingly) solid.  And now...the slaughter begins

• Fire 2

3 minutes ago, JuanMogen said:

I apologize for my previous comment. I'm new here. I thought the fans in this place knew the rules. My mistake.

We know the rules . But you know you shouldn't be drinking and posting on a forum.  Oh wait ,is that your mom calling you. Its bedtime.

5 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

I didn't see the 125 call live, but ugh, terrible. 133 seemed ok.  141 the call seemed ok.  I'm more bothered with how little Bartlett did without the refs ever even seeming to care.  Kasak looked (depressingly) solid.  And now...the slaughter begins

Yeah, Bartlett didn't do a damn thing all match. Which of course was generated off of Mendez's offense 

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

Are the refs actually that inept? I mean missing it live is bad, but watching it again and making the wrong call is embarrassing.

Carl to Rivera prior to the dual, “Hey, Angel, the check is in the mail.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Fire 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, pawrestler said:

It’s nice the break lines up with Mesenbrink coming up, gives us time to mentally prepare our spouses / guests

My spouse is already tired of wrestling.  Should I tell her about the rest of the evening?  🤔

Just now, JuanMogen said:

Somehow in a single post I can tell you're over 50. Strong suspicion you're bald and fat too, but I'm not willing to commit to that just yet. I like to be fair (like the ref in the 125 pound match).

That description seems to be the entire crowd in rec hall, minus the grandma's which make up about 25%. I'm surprised there aren't more younger people there... Not a great sign for wrestling. 

1 minute ago, JuanMogen said:

Somehow in a single post I can tell you're over 50. Strong suspicion you're bald and fat too, but I'm not willing to commit to that just yet. I like to be fair (like the ref in the 125 pound match).

I'm really sorry you never made varsity in high school but i will give you credit you tried. 

Just now, ionel said:

My spouse is already tired of wrestling.  Should I tell her about the rest of the evening?  🤔

My girlfriend pointed out how even the cheerleader, inches from the mat, was literally yawning in the third period of the Bartlett - Mendez match. Then went to take a bath. I reckon I'll have to change the channel when she's done. 

• Fire 1
  • Confused 1