• Playwire Ad Area

Indian hosts Michigan State.

Southend

So……State is on a roll. Hoosiers won last two over Maryland and Perdue. Stat has it 5 points Michigan. I’m not thinking that’s to far off. But a pin here or there could blow uP the stat prediction.  The marquee bout is at 157 ,Lee v Saldate. Good test for Lee, hoping he holds up for the rest of the year, win or lose this one match. 
Both squads fighting to bust into the middle tier of the conference. With Northwestern and Wisconsin down this season, it may become a reality for one of these teams. 

25 minutes ago, Southend said:

So……State is on a roll. Hoosiers won last two over Maryland and Perdue. Stat has it 5 points Michigan. I’m not thinking that’s to far off. But a pin here or there could blow uP the stat prediction.  The marquee bout is at 157 ,Lee v Saldate. Good test for Lee, hoping he holds up for the rest of the year, win or lose this one match. 
Both squads fighting to bust into the middle tier of the conference. With Northwestern and Wisconsin down this season, it may become a reality for one of these teams. 

I would really like to see Indiana continue with their momentum. I am a fan of Angel Escobedo and want him to succeed.

• Fire 3

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

41 minutes ago, Southend said:

Hoosiers won last two over Maryland and Perdue.

I was aware there was a dispute between United Food & Commercial Workers Local 27 Union out of Maryland vs Perdue Chicken but had no idea an Indian Hoosier was involved

• Haha 2

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I would really like to see Indiana continue with their momentum. I am a fan of Angel Escobedo and want him to succeed.

Thread title!  We're talking the Indian not Indiana.  Those extra or missing letters are really a problem on this forum.  

Edited by ionel
  • Fire 1