• Playwire Ad Area

Jimmy Cinnabon

4 minutes ago, Dogbone said:

You sure about that??

Do you really think the rest of the board is glad when they see a JC imposter post and all go "glad that guy is here making more troll posts" 

Yes. 100%. You can look at my post history. The only person I troll on here is the other JC and for good reason. Outside of that my posts here are in earnest. 

• Fire 1

On 1/24/2024 at 6:15 PM, TampaRyley said:

I really don’t understand the shtick, the poster is clearly knowledgeable and invested in the sport, but at a half trolling capacity. They completely ignore posts calling them out on their posting behavior which I would have assumed is half the fun of playing the heel.

Exactly. He knows the sport and is a good contributor. But also loves to be the center of attention with a new (and often useless) thread every couple of days. He must get a kick out of it but I'd rather him just discuss wrestling than try to be the board jester. Whatcha gonna do though lol

On 1/25/2024 at 6:02 AM, D3 for LU said:

The board reacting...

OIP.hSPQ3Go26Z0R-obOAlq6CwAAAA?rs=1&pid=

... when the see Jimmy Cinnabon post on this forum.

animal-house.gif

source.gif

thankew.

D3

"...he's a legacy from Harrisburg*."

(*could have been Edmund Ruth!)

• Fire 1

You gents are giving this turdbiscuit far too much credit.  He, plainly and simply, is a shitstain to society and should be dealt with as such... only he isn't the same one as TheMat forums because the mannerisms are different as well as the way they respond to posts... the old JC did not do that very often and when he did it was basically to make a failed bet.  This one actively parades around like the dumb dick he is.

• Stalling 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

4 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

You gents are giving this turdbiscuit far too much credit.  He, plainly and simply, is a shitstain to society and should be dealt with as such... only he isn't the same one as TheMat forums because the mannerisms are different as well as the way they respond to posts... the old JC did not do that very often and when he did it was basically to make a failed bet.  This one actively parades around like the dumb dick he is.

Being that Jimmy was in Middle School when he started we are now dealing with a High Schooler.  His brain is developing and it will be interesting to see his posting style when he hits 20.

• Fire 1
  • Stalling 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

Jimmy the debter is a pos. Shoulda been banned for it. Jimmy the troll is masterful. Nobody knows for sure when Jimmy is trolling or being nice. That's what you want as a troll. Nobody on this forum has more fun than Jimmy. Just don't bet him anything. 

JC is above the law here. I got banned for over a month for ridiculing him. The thing is, he doesn't post anything seriously. He just posts things just to do it. So I don't reply to him seriously and post random essays or other nonsense by quoting him just to hopefully waste his time by forcing him to acknowledge it in some small way. 

The mods here don't like me doing that and ridiculing him. My guess is the person who runs this place calls his wife "Sir" when she takes him from behind. 

29 minutes ago, Tripnsweep said:

JC is above the law here. I got banned for over a month for ridiculing him. The thing is, he doesn't post anything seriously. He just posts things just to do it. So I don't reply to him seriously and post random essays or other nonsense by quoting him just to hopefully waste his time by forcing him to acknowledge it in some small way. 

The mods here don't like me doing that and ridiculing him. My guess is the person who runs this place calls his wife "Sir" when she takes him from behind. 

Wow, you are a real peach.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

12 hours ago, Gibby Haynes said:

Jimmy the debter is a pos. Shoulda been banned for it. Jimmy the troll is masterful. Nobody knows for sure when Jimmy is trolling or being nice. That's what you want as a troll. Nobody on this forum has more fun than Jimmy. Just don't bet him anything. 

I believe you're mistaking his being objective with trolling. What ever his motivation is by being an active contributing member of this group, most of you jealous clowns still participate in his threads. 

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/26/2024 at 2:11 PM, nhs67 said:

Disagree w this take entirely 

9 hours ago, Elevator said:

Disagree w this take entirely 

You disagree with all twelve takes then?

Some are opinion based, I will give you that.  Others are not and that makes you wrong.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me