• Playwire Ad Area

Indian @ Penn State, 1/14, 1pm EST

Le duke

1 hour ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

Amine is a grinder and I can see him putting the brakes on Messenbrink's offense. He could turn it into a chess match and win. I don't think Messenbrink has the patience for a match like that.

If MM trains with Dake, he probably has experience with being shut down.

• Fire 1

9 hours ago, Pinnacle said:

Davis should have cut his opponent after his last TD. A cut and subsequent TD would have been a TF.

He was trying to but Spangler was deliberately staying down holding onto the Davis' wrist to avoid getting the intentional release and run out the clock.

• Fire 1

9 hours ago, Le duke said:

I think he would’ve teched him with the RT point. I believe he had over 3min heading into the 3rd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct, Kasak had 3:19 RT going into the 3rd thus RT was locked up. Has long as he didnt get turned or give up any penalty/stalling points he was going to get the tech.

Edited by BIGTENFANBOY
  • Fire 1

11 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

And what principal would that be?

He's a punk and stalled his ass off to a win against ThugMassa G at least once, then tried saying ThugMassa G was stalling.

Sta(l)rocci until he can at least not be a punk.  I can get over him stalling then, but he is still a punk.

Re-watch that NWCA ASC match against Lewis if you need a reference as to why he is a punk.

• Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

7 hours ago, BIGTENFANBOY said:

Correct, Kasak had 3:19 RT going into the 3rd thus RT was locked up. Has long as he didnt get turned or give up any penalty/stalling points he was going to get the tech.

That is why Basch was clamoring on about with him not even attempting a turn.  It was odd.

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

He's a punk and stalled his ass off to a win against ThugMassa G at least once, then tried saying ThugMassa G was stalling.

Sta(l)rocci until he can at least not be a punk.  I can get over him stalling then, but he is still a punk.

Re-watch that NWCA ASC match against Lewis if you need a reference as to why he is a punk.

It is hard to know what you are talking about because there were so many times he beat Massa. I think my favorite was the time Massa figured out a way to give up 6 plints in rideouts. That has to be some kind of record.

• Fire 1
  • Haha 3

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

On 1/15/2024 at 6:46 AM, nhs67 said:

Just gonna leave this here for you in case you missed it in the Travis Whittlake thread.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

21 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Just gonna leave this here for you in case you missed it in the Travis Whittlake thread.

Oh, I saw it.

All trolling aside, the guy is a gem.  I hate on him because of my ThugMassa G homerisms.

What he tried on Lewis, though?  That was a punk-ass move.

Sta(l)rocci-4-Lyf