• Playwire Ad Area

Ohio State/Cornell 1/5

1 minute ago, MPhillips said:

I didn't see him fold. I saw him beaten...

fair enough.

funny thought, while thinking how to respond to you I almost said "when austin desanto gets beat it isn't mental"

• Fire 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

McCrone loses 7-1.
Bouzakis gets a fall.
Mendez wins 14-4.
D'Emilio wins 8-1.
Paddy loses 15-0... :censored: Shapiro was dominate.
Hepner loses 6-4. Unlucky not to go to SV.
Rocco gets a TF 19-4.
Hoffman gets pinned.
Geog loses 8-2.
Feldman wins 6-4.

Buckeyes win 21-20

• Fire 3

17 minutes ago, MadMardigain said:

Feldman not in full stride or Cornell on the rise?

He's pretty much a true freshman. He's still getting there. He's won 8-1 and 6-4 with a match winning TD.

He's gonna win some close matches and take some losses...

• Fire 1

7 minutes ago, Red Blades said:

I don't understand - I was screaming at my TV before that final 3rd period - "TAKE TOP!  TAKE TOP!"  Mike Grey never listens to me...😐

I thought that was a pretty bad decision.

I was screaming at my TV, "Go neutral! Go Neutral!" Mike Grey listens to me...:classic_smile:

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Red Blades said:

I don't understand - I was screaming at my TV before that final 3rd period - "TAKE TOP!  TAKE TOP!"  Mike Grey never listens to me...😐

Taking top would've been dumb there IMO.

Wasn't the headgear Shapiro was wearing the kind that's supposed to prevent concussions (and not the headgear he's worn previously)?  And we're supposed to believe he didn't have a concussion at CKLV?

5 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Wasn't the headgear Shapiro was wearing the kind that's supposed to prevent concussions (and not the headgear he's worn previously)?  And we're supposed to believe he didn't have a concussion at CKLV?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Yeah its concussion one. I'm starting to think he got concussed, the coaching staff put him back in too early, which is kind of amazing to me, he had symptoms come back, and they had to pull him the the nashville duals.

I'm trying to think of a scenario where he wasn't concussed that makes any sense. Only one I can think of is that he just wrestled badly and wants people to think he was concussed with the headgear, but then you have to explain why he didn't wrestle against iowa state...doesn't seem very likely. 

1 hour ago, Hammerlock3 said:

Yeah its concussion one. I'm starting to think he got concussed, the coaching staff put him back in too early, which is kind of amazing to me, he had symptoms come back, and they had to pull him the the nashville duals.

I'm trying to think of a scenario where he wasn't concussed that makes any sense. Only one I can think of is that he just wrestled badly and wants people to think he was concussed with the headgear, but then you have to explain why he didn't wrestle against iowa state...doesn't seem very likely. 

Who says he had concussion symptoms return in Nashville?  Isn't it possible that he had some other minor injury?

Sounds like people are coming around to the reason he might have lost in Vegas was concussion or similar issue, and not "gas tank" or other things.

18 minutes ago, BigRedFan said:

Who says he had concussion symptoms return in Nashville?  Isn't it possible that he had some other minor injury?

Sounds like people are coming around to the reason he might have lost in Vegas was concussion or similar issue, and not "gas tank" or other things.

I  don't know what happened and don't have an agenda, I was just trying to figure out what made sense. 

Of course it's possible, I'm just trying to make sense of the goofy headgear.