• Playwire Ad Area

Honest question, who besides cinnabon, doesnt hope AJ gets enrolled at Iowa?

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Why cause they don’t get paid enough ?? 

Because most of them are kids, or close enough, and I'm a 40 year old man.  I'm not saying I wouldn't if something particularly egregious happened.  For instance, I probably would have booed if I was in the stands for this double bird instance.  I don't judge other people for booing, just my personal choice.

Just now, VakAttack said:

Because most of them are kids, or close enough, and I'm a 40 year old man.  I'm not saying I wouldn't if something particularly egregious happened.  For instance, I probably would have booed if I was in the stands for this double bird instance.  I don't judge other people for booing, just my personal choice.

Or close enough.  Bahahahhahaha. Sounds like an opinion. 

He will ruin the Iowa program in the short term.   Please don’t take him     

I also don’t know if I can take a full 3 years of the tolls and the general peanut gallery.   It will be endless nonsense.    

9 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

image.thumb.png.d28db221b0d4713f8363b1ec2ecb5134.png

• Fire 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

So not a fact?   Got it. 

What's not a fact?  It's a fact I will not boo him (unless he does something stupid on the mat while I'm there) but also not cheer for him.  It's most definitely my opinion WHY I'm doing that.

Just now, VakAttack said:

What's not a fact?  It's a fact I will not boo him (unless he does something stupid on the mat while I'm there) but also not cheer for him.  It's most definitely my opinion WHY I'm doing that.

But but but YOU just said it was an opinion.  quit flip flopping 

3 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

why do you post? you clearly don't care about the sport

Because I can.  I care as much or more about the sport than you do.  Just don’t care about your feelings is all. 

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

Because I can.  I care as much or more about the sport than you do.  Just don’t care about your feelings is all. 

wow you really know how to hurt a guy...tempted to make a poll about which one of cares more about wrestling...

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

Just now, Hammerlock3 said:

wow you really know how to hurt a guy...tempted to make a poll about which one of cares more about wrestling...

Based on what I’ve seen from you on here I’m guessing you would wear that as a badge of honor.  

Just now, JimmyBT said:

Based on what I’ve seen from you on here I’m guessing you would wear that as a badge of honor.  

yeah i'd like it if informed parties thought I care about the sport.

Just now, Hammerlock3 said:

yeah i'd like it if informed parties thought I care about the sport.

Informed parties.  Bahahhahaha. You mean people that think like you.  I’ve asked twice now.  Here’s number 3. Let’s discuss wrestling.  

8 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

I haven't seen a single post from you where you actually talked wrestling though. 

Not to mention there are entire threads under college wrestling that have NOTHING to do with wrestling.   Ya I’m the problem. 

11 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Not to mention there are entire threads under college wrestling that have NOTHING to do with wrestling.   Ya I’m the problem. 

yeah but we can skip those threads...you're in the wrestling threads spamming them with your lame sarcastic bully shtick, which is neither funny nor informative nor infuriating....its just kind of there.