• Playwire Ad Area

Gable Stevenson

48 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I do full service linking. The video starts at the point I am referring to.

can't believe I actually listened to that.

What do you mean by "the N is in"? Please tell me you're not using the "N" word to refer to Steveson.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

What do you mean by "the N is in"? Please tell me you're not using the "N" word to refer to Steveson.

Dude, give me a lot more credit than that. Have I ever come across like that?

I am clearly referring to the N in SteveNson. I have said this many times on many threads.

• Fire 2
  • Haha 2

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

Just now, Wrestleknownothing said:

Dude, give me a lot more credit than that. Have I ever come across like that?

I am clearly referring to the N in SteveNson. I have said this many times on many threads.

Damn, my bad. Sorry, been a rough day so I jumped to a conclusion that I shouldn't have. 

You're right, you've never come off like that. I was taken aback by your post but should have given it more thought.

I'm familiar with the popular misspelling of Gable's last name, just haven't seen you make that reference before.

• Fire 2

7 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Damn, my bad. Sorry, been a rough day so I jumped to a conclusion that I shouldn't have. 

You're right, you've never come off like that. I was taken aback by your post but should have given it more thought.

I'm familiar with the popular misspelling of Gable's last name, just haven't seen you make that reference before.

And I should have been clearer. 

I have made the joke a few times that as long as he sticks with junior varsity, pretend wrestling he is Gable Stevenson, not Steveson. As a matter of fact, it is GablLe Stevenson, until he returns to the ring with no ropes.

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

And I should have been clearer. 

I have made the joke a few times that as long as he sticks with junior varsity, pretend wrestling he is Gable Stevenson, not Steveson. As a matter of fact, it is GablLe Stevenson, until he returns to the ring with no ropes.

I was wondering what "N" was all about as well... it wasn't clear but I also didn't think that you would do that.- so you're good- Makes sense. However,  we do have people on here, even in recent days, that seem they are looking for these opportunities. (not @Mr. PeanutButter)

Edited by Idaho

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

2 hours ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Good post... so easy to clear things up like this rather than the stuff that sometimes spins out of control. kudos to both of you.

• Fire 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

2 hours ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

lol that might have gotten some attention from moderators 

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

9 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Good post... so easy to clear things up like this rather than the stuff that sometimes spins out of control. kudos to both of you.

Now if we could just clear up Wkn's pinfall hallucinations.  🥴

• Fire 1

24 minutes ago, Gantry said:

Wouldn't he be in school by now?  Seems like if he is wrestling this year it would be announced at this point...

I read on GIA/HR that classes for second semester start Jan. 16, so presumably we would know by then.

• Fire 1

11 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I naturally assumed the 'N' was for nhs...

It was touch and go for a bit. Some people were concerned the 'N' stood for 'nigger' - which would have been a huge problem.

WKN isn't that kind of poster. That was never what it was about.

As has been posted, this is the kind of thing that spins out of control quickly. 

Words can become insults without intention. We all need to be careful with our words. All of us. Every single one.

guys....geesh.

i knew immediately what WKN was talking about. but if you didn't....how the heck does your mind go to that?

anyways - moral of the story is WKN don't do that and neither does this board. 

• Fire 1

TBD