• Playwire Ad Area

Explanation Needed

I understand them disqualifying AJ but how can they give Glazier the win. The clock was at 0 and the score was 5-2 Ferrari. Again I understand the DQ, but why does the other guy get the win when the match was over. Also I don't blame AJ for swinging dude got up in his face for no reason. People are going to hate on AJ, but the reality is if Glazier would've gone back to the center nothing would've happened, but instead he finally wanted to be aggressive after he lost.

1 minute ago, Disappointed_Badger_Fan said:

I understand them disqualifying AJ but how can they give Glazier the win. The clock was at 0 and the score was 5-2 Ferrari. Again I understand the DQ, but why does the other guy get the win when the match was over. Also I don't blame AJ for swinging dude got up in his face for no reason. People are going to hate on AJ, but the reality is if Glazier would've gone back to the center nothing would've happened, but instead he finally wanted to be aggressive after he lost.

They didn't shake hands yet so bout not over.

• Fire 2

10 minutes ago, Disappointed_Badger_Fan said:

Are you blind? Did you not see the forceful shove AJ gave to Glazier right at match end? AJ's actions are indefensible

• Fire 7

10 minutes ago, Disappointed_Badger_Fan said:

Also I don't blame AJ for swinging dude got up in his face for no reason. 

No reason?  Might want to rewatch the video.

12 minutes ago, Disappointed_Badger_Fan said:

the reality is if *Ferrari* would've gone back to the center nothing would've happened, but instead he finally wanted to be aggressive after he *won*.

FIFY

AJ also was given a gift in SV- he backed out of bounds again. Should have been a point just like earlier. Would have been interesting to see the reaction after losing!

Agree. I also thought they gave him a pass on the backing out of bounds in SV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, Disappointed_Badger_Fan said:

Dude did you watch the same match as the rest of us, AJ shoved his head in the mat and start the entire circus but some people will only see what they want to see. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Are you blind? Did you not see the forceful shove AJ gave to Glazier right at match end? AJ's actions are indefensible

I agree, but this is the sort of end-of-bout shenanigans we've come to expect from the Brands (especially Terry) when they wrestled and that same "show no respect" attitude has been passed on to their athletes over the years (Gilman, DeSanto as recent examples).  If you ask me, the Ferrari's fit right in.

Edited by gromit
  • Fire 1

26 minutes ago, boathead said:

I'm bad with names and dates....maybe 15 years ago a kid won NY division 1....heaved his headgear skyward in celebration...and was promptly dq'd.

Sent from my G71 PLUS using Tapatalk

C.J. Rodriguez. I don’t think he was dqd but opponent was awarded a point. Took the case to court, but lost. 

• Fire 1