• Playwire Ad Area

Midlands brackets

creek chub

15 hours ago, flyingcement said:

brother I don't care about X as a matter of principle - I view it purely as a matter of utility.  It is a very common place for news to be shared.  I might think the most common.  I follow as many wrestling sources as I can find (combined with other interests like economics, regional food items, as well as lost cities).  It's pretty wild.  You can follow whatever you want, but for me its a news aggregator among my core interests

I know it, sometimes I consider making one but refuse to add another time suck into my life. You keep me and the others here updated on the good twitter info! 

1 minute ago, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

I know it, sometimes I consider making one but refuse to add another time suck into my life. You keep me and the others here updated on the good twitter info! 

There are no utils in X, fly is on the far left side of the country and ends up with extra time end of each day with nothing to do.  😉

8 minutes ago, RegularStalling said:

Parco goes down in OT against Whalen… Is it time to start asking questions about what’s going on in Tempe? 

Lot of pretty women on  that campus... does the old-time coaching saw comes into play here?

... you know, "Women Weakens Legs?" 😁

D3

Cohlton Schultz there but in street clothes. Same with Anthony Madrigal and Justin Cardani. Sammy Sasso needs more hospital. Just so sad to see. He's still limping. Kannon Webster wrestling unattached could win 149. Looked real good. 

I'm exhausted from walking around watching the first session matches. If I ever criticize another wrestler, remind me that I'm a ******* pussy.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

Cohlton Schultz there but in street clothes. Same with Anthony Madrigal and Justin Cardani. Sammy Sasso needs more hospital. Just so sad to see. He's still limping. Kannon Webster wrestling unattached could win 149. Looked real good. 

I'm exhausted from walking around watching the first session matches. If I ever criticize another wrestler, remind me that I'm a ******* pussy.

Ummmm... Okay!

cat-meowing-on-wooden-floor-125026653-5a

(Uhh... I'm partial to tuxedos, m'kay? 😉)

D3

Edited by D3 for LU
  • Fire 1
  • Haha 1