• Playwire Ad Area

AJ Ferrari to 197

Jimmy Cinnabon

3 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

One placed top 10 in the world and has wins over NCAA champs; the other has a recent loss to Zach Glazier.

AJ beat the olympic bronze medalist and NCAA champ....and you're not gonna be taken seriously with this "top ten at worlds" tripe.

• Brain 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

5 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Downey, whom I despise, has senior level wins over Quentin Wright, Gabe Dean, Myles Martin, and an 11-0 tech fall over Aaron Brooks.

Yeah but when did he last even wrestle? Anyway, hopefully they wrestle or are pitted against each other in a bum fight or something.

• Fire 2

40 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

Yeah but when did he last even wrestle? Anyway, hopefully they wrestle or are pitted against each other in a bum fight or something.

Hopefully we can get the dads going at it in the undercard

• Bob 2
  • Fire 3

35 minutes ago, ionel said:

Hopefully we can get the dads going at it in the undercard

OMG, you solved it, I just need to hire the elder Ferrari to get that 50$ blue dragon owes me out of him!

• Fire 1

20 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Downey, whom I despise, has senior level wins over Quentin Wright, Gabe Dean, Myles Martin, and an 11-0 tech fall over Aaron Brooks.

I can't remember much about Downey. I think he finished 5th or something like that at NCAAs one year. Why do you despise him? 

2 hours ago, NM1965 said:

I can't remember much about Downey. I think he finished 5th or something like that at NCAAs one year. Why do you despise him? 

A guy who has fabric softener named after him isn't worthy of our adulation.

• Bob 1

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

How does a guy who hasn’t even wrestled in 3 years have 18 pages of comments about him. Does he even wrestle before before he is eligible for social security?

Edited by Richferg

31 minutes ago, Richferg said:

How does a guy who hasn’t even wrestled in 3 years have 18 pages of comments about him. Does he even wrestle before before he is eligible for social security?

One time we turned a guy blowing weight into 70+ pages. You'd be amazed at the ingenuity of this here cesspool when we put our minds to accomplishing something spectacular!

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1

i am an idiot on the internet

34 minutes ago, Richferg said:

This thread should have been deleted a long time ago. Perhaps Jimmy C should return to do just that while participating in tonight’s event?

8 minutes ago, Elevator said:

Anyone know if A.J. will be at NCAA fan fest for autographs? Do other former champs attend fanfest?

Nobody has to really attend fan fest to be giving out autographs. I am not sure why you would want his...but anyway..There are many former champs and current international guys all over the place during the tournament. We sat behind Kyle Dake and the PSU crowd last year and they were pretty good about engaging with people. 

• Potato 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

1 hour ago, Elevator said:

Anyone know if A.J. will be at NCAA fan fest for autographs? Do other former champs attend fanfest?

You mean he can write? That's got to be new for a former Okie State guy!!

• Jagger 1