• Playwire Ad Area

Can someone explain what a NIL would look like if you were a top 5 in your class? What would someone have to offer to get a top prospect.

Paul158

4 hours ago, scourge165 said:

Yeah, Fleck is an idiot. I've never taken anything he's said seriously. He's the coach that makes everything about him.

I don't know what to believe when he talks. That wasn't about just QBs...which is what I thought the original post was about, but maybe I was wrong. 

Fleck just sounds like he's making excuses about why guys are leaving(that comment was about their Freshmen RB getting offers from other teams already). Rhule made the comment about QBs much more recently. Either way, they're getting paid in the transfer portal. 

Ummmmm you replied to me even though you’ve never encountered me. Why?  To tell me you think flecks an idiot?   Why would I care what you think about PJ Fleck???  

Edited by JimmyBT

2 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Ummmmm you replied to me even though you’ve never encountered me. Why?  To tell me you think flecks an idiot?   Why would I care what you think about PJ Fleck???  

Yes, that was the extent of what I said, not just one part of it.

As for replying to you despite not ever personally encountering you! Wow...you're right. I should build a personal relationship with everyone before I comment on a Wrestling FORUM...

What, what'd you say to me?

It’s the internet. Sorry jr. 

Yeah...that bud. 

And again, it took you two posts(and an edit) to reply to one post that started about as benign as possible. LOL..alright bud, you have a good one.

31 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

As for replying to you despite not ever personally encountering you! Wow...you're right. I should build a personal relationship with everyone before I comment on a Wrestling FORUM...

Yeah...that bud. 

And again, it took you two posts(and an edit) to reply to one post that started about as benign as possible. LOL..alright bud, you have a good one.

Oh no not two posts and an edit on a fan forum. Smh.  Oh and I always have a good one. Life’s too short not to.  See ya round……. BUD.  

40 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

Yeah...that bud. 

Since you love more than one post per your reply here’s another one ….. BUD  bahahahahhahahhahahahahaha

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2023 at 5:05 PM, JimmyBT said:

Since you love more than one post per your reply here’s another one ….. BUD  bahahahahhahahhahahahahaha

Yeah...it's more just evidence that you got irrationally angry about...well, I still don't know about what. 

Did LBT or whatever come back as JimmyBT?

28 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

Yup, definitely LBJ(that's what I think you went by before). 

It makes sense now why you were so easily...bothered. 

Before.  Bahahhahahahahahahhaha. No idea what you’re talking about but ok sure. Whatever you say. Bahahahhahahahahhahaha

Edited by JimmyBT