• Playwire Ad Area

Christian Pyles: the bad boy of wrestling

bnwtwg

18 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

On twatter?  This week?  Nope.

Depends on your definition of “wrong” I guess.  It’s a little ironic since apparently Willie got in trouble for saying “what’s going on in Columbus” and supposedly CP was mad because they didn’t want the coaches to be mad at them and give them less access.  Which may be the reason why some on x/twitter thought his response to Borrelli meant he didn’t care about American…

Just now, 1032004 said:

Depends on your definition of “wrong” I guess.  It’s a little ironic since apparently Willie got in trouble for saying “what’s going on in Columbus” and supposedly CP was mad because they didn’t want the coaches to be mad at them and give them less access.  Which may be the reason why some on x/twitter thought his response to Borrelli meant he didn’t care about American…

If you want to fabricate something from twisted information just like the turdbiscuit on Twatter, go ahead.

Free country.

Pyle not once said American or any wrestler or coach from American didn't matter.

So, turn the other cheek just like the coach did(n't) right?

Weak.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

If you want to fabricate something from twisted information just like the turdbiscuit on Twatter, go ahead.

Free country.

Pyle not once said American or any wrestler or coach from American didn't matter.

So, turn the other cheek just like the coach did(n't) right?

Weak.

That’s why I said depends on your definition of “wrong.”  Maybe not “wrong,” but hypocritical if he got mad at Willie for criticizing a team but then does it himself

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

Like... I don't even like Pyle.

This whole rhetoric that he did something wrong is pathetic.

eh I think he showed that he has a lack of class and showed poor judgment.  standing up for you colleagues is cool - the manner in which he did it was what was most strikingly pathetic

1 minute ago, 1032004 said:

That’s why I said depends on your definition of “wrong.”  Maybe not “wrong,” but hypocritical if he got mad at Willie for criticizing a team but then does it himself

There was obviously ulterior motive in the Willie crap.

The definition of wrong is the same in every dictionary and not a matter or moral factors.  He did nothing wrong.

Lack of maturity, sure.  That was par for the discussion already as Borelli had already showed the same level of class... before Pulendid.

Like... I am okay not discussing this anymore because I actually think it is weak and pathetic to be on Pyle's ballsac over this.

I seriously dislike that guy's character for many reasons already.  This doesn't add to it for me.  It can for you.  Free rent.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, nhs67 said:

So turn the other cheek mentality when idiots and ignorami run rampant in your comments?

Had he done that we would be talking about his lack of testicular fortitude.

He did nothing wrong.

You can defend yourself without slinging mud

1 hour ago, forkemaz said:

You can defend yourself without slinging mud

On Twatter?  So again, mud gets thrown at you and you turn the other cheek and wipe it off...?  That isn't how social media works today, bud.

11 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

On Twatter?  So again, mud gets thrown at you and you turn the other cheek and wipe it off...?  That isn't how social media works today, bud.

well in fairness you acting as is overarching moral questions are the same as tactics for looking good on twitter....

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

1 hour ago, Hammerlock3 said:

well in fairness you acting as is overarching moral questions are the same as tactics for looking good on twitter....

I don't read good enough to understand that, sorry.  I did try, though.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

He’s living rent free in a lot of heads on here.  

He is a polarizing personality in an industry (journalism and/or wrestling) where it pays to be polarizing - both figuratively and fiscally.

The amount of heads he is going to live in rent-free is only going to increase.

Just now, nhs67 said:

He is a polarizing personality in an industry (journalism and/or wrestling) where it pays to be polarizing - both figuratively and fiscally.

The amount of heads he is going to live in rent-free is only going to increase.

Exactly as he wants it. 

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

second try.

you're acting as if overarching moral questions are of equal importance to the tactics of thinking you won an argument on X.  

• Fire 1

32 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

second try.

you're acting as if overarching moral questions are of equal importance to the tactics of thinking you won an argument on X.  

I don't particularly care how I am acting on this specific subject, regardless of which social media outlet it is.

It is pathetic and weak-minded to still be on Pyle's gonads about it.  He legitimately showed he had a pair by defending himself, his co-worker(s?), and his product and the first thing every single idiot wants to do is suck on them extensively (the gonads).

It would be pathetic it it was a private conversation via text.  It would be pathetic if it was in a a book or magazine.  It would be pathetic if it were scribed in to ancient stone tablets.

That is what makes it absolutely phucking hilarious.  He isn't winning, he's won.

38 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

second try.

Also, sorry I couldn't get the basis of it before.

On 12/6/2023 at 1:06 PM, nhs67 said:

Minnow's nickname is Minnow.

He can own that for a while longer.

Bad Minnow would be a great nickname.  It leaves a bit of question:  is he bad at being a minnow?  A really tough minnow?  Or Bad (as in good) Minnow?  THAT is a nickname someone could own.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lipdrag said:

Bad Minnow would be a great nickname.  It leaves a bit of question:  is he bad at being a minnow?  A really tough minnow?  Or Bad (as in good) Minnow?  THAT is a nickname someone could own.  

if i start a club anytime soon i'm gonna rip off you and angry fish WC by calling it Bad Minnow WC.

• Fire 1