• Playwire Ad Area

Trump is on one tonight in his town hall interview

VakAttack

18 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Lol.  Truly amazing the lengths people will go to.  He's asked if he's going to abuse his power for retribution, says "no except on day 1," then says other stuff about drilling and the idea is...what?  He's so mind numbingly stupid that he thinks drilling is the same as retribution?  Or that maybe, just maybe, the stuff he said about drilling is not an exhaustive list of his plans.

2 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Incredible.   TDS is listening to the words he says and believing him.

If you read the words and believe him.   So here are his words again regarding retribution:

Hannity - We almost have to go to a break. I want to go back to this one issue, though, because the media has been focused on this and attacking you. Under no circumstances, you are promising America tonight, you would never abuse power as retribution against anybody.

Trump - Except for day one.

Hannity -Except for?

Trump -He’s going crazy. Except for day one.

Hannity -Meaning?

Trump -I want to close the border and I want to drill.

...  Hannity -That’s not retribution.

Trump -I’m going to be… He keeps… We love this guy. He says you’re not going to be a dictator, are you? I said, no, no, no. Other than day one. We’re closing the border and we’re drilling, drilling, drilling. After that, I’m not a dictator. Okay?

Hannity  - That sounds to me like you’re going back to the policies when you were president.

Is that clear enough Vak.   Read and understand and believe him.   Hannity even says after that that's not retribution but going back to the policies Trump had when he was president.   Read and understand and believe him. 

Where do you read retribution in there?    Where do you read he is going to be a dictator in there?   Let me interpret for you.   He will close the border and drill to get retribution on what Biden did to his policies.   And he will do that with EO's just like Biden did to get rid of those policies.   Clear as can be.   You said all you have to do is read and believe him.   He's saying right there and you are not believing him.   TDS runs deep. 

mspart

• Fire 1

This morning's filing is even more precious.  They actually invoked the Grinch:

"It is as if the Special Counsel 'growled, with his Grinch fingers nervously drumming, 'I must find some way to keep Christmas from coming. ... But how?'"

This is awesome.  They have reached Dr. Seuss level briefs.  You gotta love it.  MAGA!!