• Playwire Ad Area

CP calls out Jason Borelli

Just now, JimmyBT said:

What he perceived to be an injustice. Yet he gives zero rebuttal to what he thinks should have happened instead nor why??????   I’ve been presented a situation like this many times. Always handled it one on one with the other individual. 

I think when you provide rankings, you are giving a blunt, non-reactive message. When a person doesn't like the message, they may want to respond in kind.  I agree Kozak was most noble, followed by Borelli, with Pyles as a distant last

1 minute ago, flyingcement said:

I think when you provide rankings, you are giving a blunt, non-reactive message. When a person doesn't like the message, they may want to respond in kind.  I agree Kozak was most noble, followed by Borelli, with Pyles as a distant last

IMO Borelli and Pyles did the exact same thing. Made themselves look like babies looking for attention. 

Edited by JimmyBT

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

All he had to do after making that tweet was what Kozak did.  Finishing by saying “hey Mr Kozak let’s get together to discuss. Lmk what time works for you”. Pretty simple. 

While true in theory, I can also envisage a world in which he has done it nicely thousand times before and been ignored.  Who knows.  That's how most business world works though

11 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

I think it was just what i said: dropping so many spots (18)in the rankings while remaining undefeated.  

Any NCAA football experts here that can tell us if something like this has happened?  

Team A starts high in preseason poll

Team B beats Team A and is undefeated but has no other notable wins

Team A then loses several more games and drops out of rankings

Team B then gets dropped in the rankings as a result?

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, flyingcement said:

While true in theory, I can also envisage a world in which he has done it nicely thousand times before and been ignored.  Who knows.  That's how most business world works though

If he HAS done it a thousand times then he could EASILY have stated that in his comment. 

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

If he HAS done it a thousand times then he could EASILY have stated that in his comment. 

I haven't seen many over the "overly explaining" type people end up in positions of leadership. Mostly because it's often  a poor strategic tactic if you're viewing a debate as a win/lose.

Edited by flyingcement

2 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Any NCAA football experts here that can tell us if something like this has happened?  

Team A starts high in preseason poll

Team B beats Team A and is undefeated but has no other notable wins

Team A then loses several more games and drops out of rankings

Team B then gets dropped in the rankings as a result?

Florida St just won a game to remain undefeated and dropped 

• Fire 1

Borelli could have easily said. Quite a bit of confusion in the rankings right now. I guess our guy is going to have to get to work to prove that one of the rankings is way off. 

Again. Simple way to handle something you don’t like.  

Edited by JimmyBT

The one criticism I will give to Borrelli (and I apologize, just realized I misspelled his name in the title), is his comment about guys “taking multiple losses moving up.”

CKLV was almost as hard as NCAA’s.  For example Volk is one guy that did deserve to jump Maida.   He “took multiple losses” to Provo and Kaylor…but beat Caleb Smith and McCrone.