• Playwire Ad Area

What weight did Fix certify at?

20 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

I want to agree but he got 4th last year at what I think is his optimal weight. I think Camacho, at the least, could challenge him at 125.

“Challenge” as in not get bonused, maybe, but while I’ve been critical of people calling 125 “weak,” Fix is on another level and probably walks through 125 if the cut isn’t too hard without daddy’s water bottle

18 minutes ago, KCMO2 said:

He wrestled 57kg (125.4) at the Olympic trials in 2021 and did pretty well.

yeah, but he doesn't have any choice. I'm not saying he can't make weight, i'm just saying he is a 133, and he's one of the people whose simply a tweener. Starocci is the same I think, and I don't cheer for starocci but I do wish he had a weight so I can know how good he really is.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

26 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

“Challenge” as in not get bonused, maybe, but while I’ve been critical of people calling 125 “weak,” Fix is on another level and probably walks through 125 if the cut isn’t too hard without daddy’s water bottle

When was the last time Fix bonused a top 5 guy? 

There is a reason he hasn't been 125 since his r3dshirt year. The cut absolutely will suck for an entire season. Couple that with the fact that he hasn't separated himself by a wide margin from the masses at 133 and I feel very confident he would find himself in a lot of challenging matches at 125

9 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

There is a reason he hasn't been 125 since his r3dshirt year. The cut absolutely will suck for an entire season. Couple that with the fact that he hasn't separated himself by a wide margin from the masses at 133 and I feel very confident he would find himself in a lot of challenging matches at 125

there is definitely a stagnant feel to his career

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

11 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Well it’s already December, so it wouldn’t be “the entire season.”  In fact his absence in general was why I was kinda wondering if he might be mid-cut right now, but just speculation of course.