• Playwire Ad Area

Over/Under on Ferraris in Iowa's lineup for B10's: 1.5

On 11/28/2023 at 2:06 PM, Pinnacle said:

One more thing about AJ's act. Here is what his weight lifting routing has done to him. OSU fans are doing some idol worship on him in the comments section, but what I see is a man with muscles so tight he can't hardly throw a baseball.

Actually, he is very very limber and flexible.  He's just a predatory jerk who never learned to throw.

2 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

That guy is a bodybuilder?  There have been many many good/great MLB players more muscular than him.  (Starting with Barry Bonds).  If muscles made you bad at baseball, why were so many MLB players involved with PEDs?

Did I say that? Nope.

12 hours ago, wrestle87 said:

If they actually care about the women’s team I can’t imagine how you bring a guy with his history in without immediately and permanently poisoning the atmosphere.  

I’m all for second chances, but at whose and what expense?

If you track this back and look at the number of high schools he went too and through as well, this is a long-term trend.  For Blair and Bergen Catholic to not be willing to put up with you, that’s saying a lot, I know historically from personal experience those schools have brought some guys through their programs who really pushed some boundaries.  They really give their kids a good deal of rope, but they do have limits.  

IIRC but could be wrong, I don’t believe he was kicked out of Bergen Catholic, and I believe the rumor about Blair was more due to Anthony (although of course he’s in IC as well)

• Fire 1

46 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

IIRC but could be wrong, I don’t believe he was kicked out of Bergen Catholic, and I believe the rumor about Blair was more due to Anthony (although of course he’s in IC as well)

thats what I heard also

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

6 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Actually, he is very very limber and flexible.  He's just a predatory jerk who never learned to throw.

Btw, I was talking more about mobility than flexibility. Flexibility is about elongating muscles when called for while mobility about a joint in the body reaching its maximum range of motion. Huge muscles on a smaller frame can and often do limit mobility. 

My video was quite obviously sarcasm.

Edited by Pinnacle

16 minutes ago, Pinnacle said:

Btw, I was talking more about mobility than flexibility. Flexibility is about elongating muscles when called for while mobility about a joint in the body reaching its maximum range of motion. Huge muscles on a smaller frame can and often do limit mobility. 

My video was quite obviously sarcasm.

Yeah, I know what mobility is, notice I said "limber." Check the jerk's instagram.  He's fairly "mobile."

Just now, Hammerlock3 said:

thanks, wonder why he goes there? what happened to Allen, where does he train. Not that you have to know all that just curious 

I believe that is where his family lives. Melissa HS has a great head coach Oliver Pierce (NQ at ASU), who was an assistant at Allen prior to taking the head coaching position at Melissa. 

Just now, Gus said:

I believe that is where his family lives. Melissa HS has a great head coach Oliver Pierce (NQ at ASU), who was an assistant at Allen prior to taking the head coaching position at Melissa. 

thanks, makes sense. I used to coach against pierce when he was in high school. Also makes sense cause I think his dad is a strength and conditioning coach.

• Fire 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

2 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Yeah, I know what mobility is, notice I said "limber." Check the jerk's instagram.  He's fairly "mobile."

He can be fairly mobil but not entirely mobil. Each joint has different requirements. I could post video of 65 year old women with a better wind up.

1 minute ago, Pinnacle said:

He can be fairly mobil but not entirely mobil. Each joint has different requirements. I could post video of 65 year old women with a better wind up.

Everyone that did not grow up playing ball sports throws like an idiot

• Fire 2