• Playwire Ad Area

Aaron Brooks "Attitude" is for a reason

AgaveMaria

Aaron Brooks moving up to 197 and showing his obnoxious attitude is planned.

He thinks ahead.

MMA future as well as hoping he will face A.J. Ferrari at iowa.

Ferrari has that Bad Boy thing going - for real, not just playing it on the mat. Real enough John Smith was glad to get rid of him at Oklahoma State and real enough Tommy Brands wants him at Iowa so they will appear tougher.

Brooks is making crazy statements, his Jesus stuff and "Mohammed is wrong" stuff. Controversial and raising hackles all over the place in the minor sports world that is amateur wrestling.

He is doing it hoping Ferrari does wrestle at Iowa it will be "The Battle of The Bad Boys" - and help with his publicity for the future.

When and if we see him on the mat with Ferrari - who will be the Bad Boy?

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

4 minutes ago, AgaveMaria said:

Aaron Brooks moving up to 197 and showing his obnoxious attitude is planned.

He thinks ahead.

MMA future as well as hoping he will face A.J. Ferrari at iowa.

Ferrari has that Bad Boy thing going - for real, not just playing it on the mat. Real enough John Smith was glad to get rid of him at Oklahoma State and real enough Tommy Brands wants him at Iowa so they will appear tougher.

Brooks is making crazy statements, his Jesus stuff and "Mohammed is wrong" stuff. Controversial and raising hackles all over the place in the minor sports world that is amateur wrestling.

He is doing it hoping Ferrari does wrestle at Iowa it will be "The Battle of The Bad Boys" - and help with his publicity for the future.

When and if we see him on the mat with Ferrari - who will be the Bad Boy?

The tall boy, short boy has no chance.  

hiccup... ahem... Foster Brooks here and I... <burp>... tell ya' I never met A'ron Brooks and nev'r seen.. nev'r ...met... 'em.

i'm for sumthin' for everybody adults children morons an degenerates... A'aron and NHS too

bet you nev'r thought ya'd see me here... but an ol broad i used to mess around with... she drop'd me off... then left...

...furthermore...

muslim cotton ... loose as ruth buzzi at a wedding... and that was her wedding <erp>

A'aron maybe on to something - gotta get back to work thank you madam chairman...

There’s a story about AC Milan that makes me wonder about PSU wrestling. When 17 year old Alexandre Pato moved to AC Milan in 2007, the Brazilian Ronaldo broke down the team dynamics for him. 

As Pato later recalled, “When I arrived in Milan, I met many really great players. In the dressing room, I was sat between [Paolo] Maldini and Ronaldo, who asked me if I wanted to be part of his clan, showing me a copy of Playboy, or if wanted to be part of Kaka's clan, who had a few church things in the dressing room."

7 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

hiccup... ahem... Foster Brooks here and I... <burp>... tell ya' I never met A'ron Brooks and nev'r seen.. nev'r ...met... 'em.

i'm for sumthin' for everybody adults children morons an degenerates... A'aron and NHS too

bet you nev'r thought ya'd see me here... but an ol broad i used to mess around with... she drop'd me off... then left...

...furthermore...

muslim cotton ... loose as ruth buzzi at a wedding... and that was her wedding <erp>

A'aron maybe on to something - gotta get back to work thank you madam chairman...

Wow...this almost sounds like a "Mudflap" wannabe!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

I'm not sure Brooks is putting on an act. He seems very genuine. 

Although Brooks has said some pretty controversial stuff Ferrari has actually nearly killed people, has made death threats on video and has has made some pretty disgusting comments towards women, also on video. 

There is no comparison. 

Also rape.  Focus raped a woman.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

What Aaron Brooks did was what we call negative recruiting. He made a point about joining team Jesus by putting down team Mohammed. When Jesus says “No one cometh to the Father, but through me” it is already implied that no one can come to the Father through anyone else (Muhammad or other). There are many excellent reasons to be on team Jesus (I’d encourage y’all to join if you are not already) and those should have been focused on rather than negative recruiting against team Muhammad. If he had done that, no one would be saying anything about him. To put in wrestling context, Cael shouldnt need to put down Rutgers to get guys to come to PSU. He can just explain the benefits of being a Nit and that will do the talking. 

• Fire 3

3 minutes ago, Gus said:

What Aaron Brooks did was what we call negative recruiting. He made a point about joining team Jesus by putting down team Mohammed. When Jesus says “No one cometh to the Father, but through me” it is already implied that no one can come to the Father through anyone else (Muhammad or other). There are many excellent reasons to be on team Jesus (I’d encourage y’all to join if you are not already) and those should have been focused on rather than negative recruiting against team Muhammad. If he had done that, no one would be saying anything about him. To put in wrestling context, Cael shouldnt need to put down Rutgers to get guys to come to PSU. He can just explain the benefits of being a Nit and that will do the talking. 

I'm not religious but I believe your approach as described above is sensible and agreeable

• Fire 2