• Playwire Ad Area

Journeyman Collegiate Classic

nhs67

20 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

That's going to be a trainwreck by the start of the third period. Beard needs to bite the bullet and channel his inner light heavyweight to keep a full gas tank.

I’ll always be a fan of Beard. Hope he takes it to Hidlay

AB gonna make a lot of people look like train wrecks.  Only guy athletic and fast enough to give Brooks a challenge is AJ if he comes back

Edited by Pish
  • Fire 2

23 minutes ago, Pish said:

I’ll always be a fan of Beard. Hope he takes it to Hidlay

AB gonna make a lot of people look like train wrecks.  Only guy athletic and fast enough to give Brooks a challenge is AJ if he comes back

Same updoot for Beard, nothing but rotten luck over his career and I hope he goes out with a bang. Not having his weight class (97kg equivalant) in college, sacrificing years of competition for the team, and getting recruited over after becoming an AA.

But Brooks would wipe out Ferrari. The scoreboard may not be a major but it would be a definitive one-sided match. He's taking The Leap and I'm not talking about college age-group stuff.

i am an idiot on the internet

3 minutes ago, RegularStalling said:

Hopefully it doesn’t hold Teemer out too long. Last year Norfleet almost sat out the entire year due to one he sustained at CKLV

He looked a little woozy and was in protocol 10 minutes. A big range of, lets be safe and not wrestle vs missing most of the season.  The Vaquez elbow looked and sounded bad. That kid has the worst luck. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

On 11/10/2023 at 8:37 AM, Idaho said:

I agree..... your anger can't peak this early....it's gotta build to that right moment when you need it most.  That's what a good coach does for you...helps you peak at the right time. You're welcome. 

Yeah you guys are going to burn yourselves out

So, there are 7 mini brackets (165A through G) with an A and B pool each, for 165. Most guys at most weights will get two matches in their pool then then a crossover match against the other

Messenbrink won’t hit Ramirez.

One of the few ranked vs ranked matches I could find is Bartlett vs Cornella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Le duke said:

So, there are 7 mini brackets (165A through G) with an A and B pool each, for 165. Most guys at most weights will get two matches in their pool then then a crossover match against the other

How will they crossover A, B, C, D, E, F, G and Pool A, B? 

You sunk my battleship. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Crookham just beat McGonagle. They handed McGonagle a point near the end of regulation for, I guess, stalling on Crookham. But in OT Crookham got in and showed great patience working thru a scramble for the win. He holds his position in neutral and it is hard to get a good angle on him. 

Haines won 18-0 over Frinzi from Lehigh. Haines went for a bow and arrow which he did not turn him with, but that is probably in the toolkit now. PSU back up Evans beat Penn returning All American Composto in SV. That is a great win for Evans. 

Edited by Pinnacle

Haines won 18-0 over Frinzi from Lehigh. Haines went for a bow and arrow which he did not turn him with, but that is probably in the toolkit now. PSU back up Evans beat Penn returning All American Composto in SV. That is a great win for Evans. 

Evans is actually very good. He’s beaten Cornella 3-1 and lost 9-7 in SV to him. He’d start at half of the B1G.

Also, Frinzi looked like a big 165 compared to Haines. But still got crushed.

• Fire 1

7 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Evans is actually very good. He’s beaten Cornella 3-1 and lost 9-7 in SV to him. He’d start at half of the B1G.

Also, Frinzi looked like a big 165 compared to Haines. But still got crushed.

I know Evans is good.

ASU Nico Ruiz put up a great fight losing 14-10 to Messenbrink.