• Playwire Ad Area

How many scholarships does Your team award? Or how much support?

feet2back

I was really surprised I read Duke doesn't give out any?  I thought they were around 4 at least.

I know all the Big Programs give out all 9.9 and that's not counting the Real Big Programs that can add NLI $ and they can add recruits with

Also some schools have it down to a science on how to get as many Elite recruits/transfers on campus as possible with NLI and Academic scholarships.

Pretty sure Sacred Heart gives 1 scholarship and that's why they can't be competitive in D1.

I don't think anyone is better at bringing in numerous Elite wrestlers then Cornell. The Ivy League doesn't give out any Athletic Scholarships, but the Elite Ivy League Athletes are not paying anything or a small amount. 

What about D2 and NAIA Schools? I know some of them offer Scholarships.

22 hours ago, feet2back said:

I was really surprised I read Duke doesn't give out any?  I thought they were around 4 at least.

I know all the Big Programs give out all 9.9 and that's not counting the Real Big Programs that can add NLI $ and they can add recruits with

Also some schools have it down to a science on how to get as many Elite recruits/transfers on campus as possible with NLI and Academic scholarships.

Pretty sure Sacred Heart gives 1 scholarship and that's why they can't be competitive in D1.

I don't think anyone is better at bringing in numerous Elite wrestlers then Cornell. The Ivy League doesn't give out any Athletic Scholarships, but the Elite Ivy League Athletes are not paying anything or a small amount. 

What about D2 and NAIA Schools? I know some of them offer Scholarships.

11th on the list of Big Board Top 20 talent since 2015. 

image.thumb.png.62cebf36039a7548c564bcf64975585f.png

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

This is information I have been meaning to get a better hold of  - and then maintain somewhere.  I hear all sorts of things about the different institutions.  

From hearsay: Duke and the Ivys do not give athletic scholarships per se, but tend to be quite generous on financial aid packages if you are academically qualified to attend.  

My understanding is that both Binghamton and Cal State Bakersfield have limited scholarship opportunities, but have very attractive tuition relative to other schools if you attend from instate.  

Stanford had been discussed recently here in going from 5 (?) to 9.9.  I wonder if this data is tracked anywhere or if it would be a detective exercise.