• Playwire Ad Area

Who are the democrat front runners for President?

headshuck

On 10/17/2023 at 7:37 AM, neutral said:

Please tell me don't believe that stolen election garbage.  Must be a troll post.

only two options:

A) the election was rigged

B) the election was fair and the people of america, in record numbers, made the worst decision in its history. 

• Fire 2

TBD

50 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

only two options:

A) the election was rigged

B) the election was fair and the people of america, in record numbers, made the worst decision in its history. 

Don't like an economy out of recession,  or inflation rates going down?

• Confused 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Just now, Offthemat said:

The way it’s going, kamela will be running as the incumbent. 

And it'll ESPECIALLY be ok to be white when that happens,  eh, Stormfront.org?

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

19 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

Holy Smokes!! Trump should have taken that to court!  I wish he had some lawyers or maybe some contacts throughout this great nation of ours.

Dems are taking dems to court now over ballot tallies.  Isn't it interesting that "stolen fair and square" applies only when the Dem is the winner?   Wait, when the Dem is not the loser.   Wait.  Hmmm.  But this is the FIRST TIME EVER this has happened!  It could NEVER happen in a democrat jurisdiction with democrat people working the polls and democrat court systems and democrat judges assessing that state constitutions do not apply during times of excessive sniffles.  The only way BOTH sides could have cheated is if Trump stuffed the ballots for both sides.  He will surely be indicted.  And both sides are sure Russian pee hookers were involved. 

https://news.yahoo.com/accusations-ballot-stuffing-voter-fraud-141500187.html

4 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

Dems are taking dems to court now over ballot tallies.  Isn't it interesting that "stolen fair and square" applies only when the Dem is the winner?   Wait, when the Dem is not the loser.   Wait.  Hmmm.  But this is the FIRST TIME EVER this has happened!  It could NEVER happen in a democrat jurisdiction with democrat people working the polls and democrat court systems and democrat judges assessing that state constitutions do not apply during times of excessive sniffles.  The only way BOTH sides could have cheated is if Trump stuffed the ballots for both sides.  He will surely be indicted.  And both sides are sure Russian pee hookers were involved. 

I don't think this has any bearing on any of Donald Trump's cases.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

15 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

a couple weeks back we were discussing how/if the powers that be target the right and sweep up after the left.

i admit i didn't look up all the details of the case, but this is....interesting

Sure, if you completely ignore any contextual facts, it's the same thing.

30 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

well, tell me about it.

i plainly stated i didn't know the case. i said 'it seems interesting'. 

Fair point, that was overly dismissive of me.

Wong is a (mediocre) political comedian who is openly liberal in all of her posts, it was clearly (again, mediocre) satire if you watch the video.  Mackey/Ricky Vaughn was part of a mutliperson conspiracy who discussed openly the plan to trick people, arguing it was key to a Trump victory, and he (and the others) disguised who they were completely to pull off the deception.  Other members of the conspiracy testified against him.  It wasn't just one post it was aa series of posts and other actions, along with documented statements about the intent. Note to criminals,  don't discuss your intent to commit crimes in writing.

12 hours ago, Lipdrag said:

Those idiot Dems are taking it to court? Wow.  Awful reaction.  Entirely inappropriate to take legal disputes to a court of law.  Even if you lose 100/100 you should storm the Capitol because when you're right you're right!

37 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Newsome is schmoozing with Xi while Biden is walking on a beach.

Hopefully Newsome doesn't fall in love with him,  as Inmate # PO 1325809 declared his love for Kim.

"We fell in love. "

• Haha 1