• Playwire Ad Area

Off Topic: Russia Out...Again.

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

I feel I must apologize to @Ban Basketball.  While I like going back and forth with you, it isn't anything derived in hate or even down that path.  It is more just... differing opinions and our keyboards make us think we have the biggest D... I am going to concede to you on the 'bet' because at the end of the day I know we're both fans of the sport and I don't actually believe you're a bad person.

This other cunt up here, though... H.F.S.

Thanks.  Your words match my feelings. 

It may surprise others on here but I genuinely harbor no ill feelings or dislikes for anyone on here.  

Regarding the "biggest D" comment,  my wife already verified that I got you there.  😉

• Haha 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

29 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

It may surprise others on here but I genuinely harbor no ill feelings or dislikes for anyone on here.  

Regarding the "biggest D" comment,  my wife already verified that I got you there.  😉

Ummmm... how does your wife know how big NHS's is?

• Haha 1

i am an idiot on the internet

5 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Ummmm... how does your wife know how big NHS's is?

It's a secret triangular kind of thing.  😉

• Haha 2

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

44 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

I mean... you're verifying she has had both mine and yours.  I see that as an absolute win. 😄

• Haha 3

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Nor for yours.  I stated factual assertions which you didn't refute.  You simply engaged in ad hominem slaps while continuing to embrace the soft bigotry of low expectations.   

Back to wrestling... I'm glad folks here seem to care about Russia's encroachments in Ukraine, etc.   I do wish there was less (alleged) corruption in the Ukrainian procurement process, though.    I do not want to see them lose even more of their autonomy because folks refrain from helping out of fear that they're enriching fat-cats instead of actually helping Ukraine.  Then again nearly everyone I know who pays property taxes feels the same way about their local public schools, some of which get football stadiums costing around $100 million while the kids don't learn & retain little more than mere wokeness.    At least h.s. wrestling in the USA doesn't have that problem, for the most part.      

9 hours ago, TitleIX is ripe for reform said:

the vocal minority (not the silent majority) 

A perfect example of the lies people like you tell themselves to help make it through the night. Those who tell me I am wrong must be in the minority. Those who are silent must agree with. Crackpot logic.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

I really like that the moderator can split a thread when it wanders and then leave the wrestling portion over there and pull the craziness over here.  Nice touch.  This way nothing is banned or censored just . . . curated.  

So much for my constructive comment.  The incendiary one comes in . . . 3. . . 2 . . . 1 

Edited by Lipdrag
  • Fire 1

I have not read a single thing asserted by anyone writing in this thread which implies that he/she thinks a person of any race is less entitled to respect and human dignity than anyone else.  I have read quite a few posters on this thread who think that if your understanding of history is not 100% aligned with theirs you are a racist, a crackpot, a cunt, a pig, pro-rape, evil, and vile things. 

The black guy having to let another know that he is a great American therefore great American does not equal racist is very interesting in the underlying implications.  The first implication being that racism is only against blacks.  Rashida certainly thinks great Americans – and one in particular - are racist against her and those who worship like she does.  The second implication being that no one who is black thinks any less of any one of any other race whatsoever.  While it might be true in the case of this particular great American I do not suppose he can speak for his whole race.  In fact, we are often told that it is very racist to think that an individual of a particular race can give us "the perspective of ______s (fill in the race of your choice here)”?  

When the thread veered into discussing relative man-size and Ban's wife's enjoyment in finding out the rankings then I knew there is still hope for all of us to maintain perspective on this board.  

• Fire 2