• Playwire Ad Area

Former Ohio State Wrestlers Warn Jim Jordan Is Not Fit To Be Speaker

Jimmy Cinnabon

1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

it's a google query, you freak of nature.

it's not one outlet.

it's 'the record'

i've never seen someone more tribal/dense than u.

Hubbabalou.

No,  that claim has been around longer than that,  as sold to angry,  uninformed people by Tattletale "News" and lacks total context,  as is the case nearly 66% of the time. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

"We're five hours away from a guy who could get elected Speaker of the House who conspired to overthrow the U.S. government."-Joe Scarborough, darling of the "tea party. "

Let that one sink in,  friends. 

Edited by Ban Basketball
  • Fire 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 hour ago, Ban Basketball said:

"We're five hours away from a guy who could get elected Speaker of the House who conspired to overthrow the U.S. government."-Joe Scarborough, darling of the "tea party. "

Let that one sink in,  friends. 

Joe Scarborough is a clown who speaks to clowns. Very fitting for you to use his quote.

• Fire 2

8 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Not important.  Is he right or wrong?

If you use your head for something besides something to hold your ears apart, you realize that the insurrection charge of jan 6th is that they attempted to overthrow the government with votes.  

• Fire 1

43 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

Joe Scarborough is a clown who speaks to clowns. Very fitting for you to use his quote.

The darling of the "tea party" was just stating what we know to be fact,  based on phone records,  testimony,  AND Gymmy J's own refusal to testerfy under oath 

Looks like you're supporting yet another criminal,  ma'am.

• Fire 1

13 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

If you use your head for something besides something to hold your ears apart, you realize that the insurrection charge of jan 6th is that they attempted to overthrow the government with votes.  

By disallowing our legitimate votes to be counted,  kill big gubment union thug cops, and to hang Mike Pence, UBER darling of the "tea party. "

Derned trespassers!

Edited by Ban Basketball

2 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

The darling of the "tea party" was just stating what we know to be fact,  based on phone records,  testimony,  AND Gymmy J's own refusal to testerfy under oath 

Looks like you're supporting yet another criminal,  ma'am.

So he wasn't charged with anything?

4 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

So he wasn't charged with anything?

Time shall tell, but his hands are all over it.  Much more than Commander in Chief Biden's name is involved with Hunter's dealings.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/jim-jordans-role-jan-6/story?id=104014959

2 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

And who cares what Joe said, what did Mika say?   She’s the brains of the outfit. 

Be sure to quote conservatives favorite perpetually enraged,  closet lesbian Laura We're Losing Our White Culture Ingraburger when you say that. 

Once again,  an "original thought, " directly from someone else's mouth. 

5 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Be sure to quote conservatives favorite perpetually enraged,  closet lesbian Laura We're Losing Our White Culture Ingraburger when you say that. 

Once again,  an "original thought, " directly from someone else's mouth. 

Maybe great minds think alike because I haven’t heard Laura say anything since well before Tucker was fired. 

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

Maybe great minds think alike because I haven’t heard Laura say anything since well before Tucker was fired. 

Baloney. No thirty percenter knows how to think or what to say until their irresponsible hate mongers in their media tell them what to think and say. 

"You can't make this stuff up, " even though 2/3rds of their "information" IS made up (yes,  the actual number).

1 minute ago, Ban Basketball said:

Baloney. No thirty percenter knows how to think or what to say until their irresponsible hate mongers in their media tell them what to think and say. 

"You can't make this stuff up, " even though 2/3rds of their "information" IS made up (yes,  the actual number).

Who’s original thought was “bananas?”